Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Badger Air-Brush Co. 260-3 Abrasive Gun with Propel
- Model 260-3 hobby abrasive gun with attached 4-ounce (120 millimeter) jar, air hose, propel can, propel regulator and 12-ounce (340 milligram) net weight jar of aluminum oxide, and dust mask
- Creates an endless variety of effects in glass etching, or cuts monograms in wood or metal
- Prep wood, plastic, and metal surfaces and curved, hard to reach areas for refinishing
- Realistic weathering effects are easily achieved using the model 260; will handle 220 grit, or finer abrasive materials
- Badger airbrushes are American Made; 1-Year warranty on manufacturer defects with a lifetime warranty on any factory labor repairs
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Model 260-3 Hobby Abrasive Gun creates an endless variety of effects in glass etching, or cuts monograms in wood or metal. The Model 260 can also prep wood, plastic, and metal surfaces and curved, hard to reach areas for refinishing Realistic weathering effects are easily achieved using this abrasive gun. The Model 260 will handle 220 grit, or finer abrasive materials The 260 is made of high-impact Delran and precision metal parts. The tip is hardened steel. The kit includes the Model 260 Hobby abrasive gun with attached 4-ounce (120 millimeter) jar, air hose, Propel can, Propel regulator and 12-ounce (340 Milligram) net weight jar of aluminum oxide, and dust mask.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This thing worked perfectly and beyond what I thought it would.
Easy to use, easy to spray and direct at the object ..didnt overspray all over..actually did outside on a tarp and into big canister.
Wear a mask, wear eye protection!!!!!!!! I bought gloves, but didnt end up using them..didnt spray out hard enough to hurt you at all, just messy and you dont want in your mouth or eyes.