Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on March 28, 2017
So cute and perfect height for my 3 y/o granddaughter. She was 2 when I gave this to her and she's loved it! We have pushed her all over the house in the stroller.. she lives it and the stroller has held up fantastic! So worth the extra $10 over the cheap plastic versions? Really cute. I bought a matching cradle, highchair & crib too. I would definitely buy all of these again!
on December 30, 2013
I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect doll stroller for my 20 month old for Christmas, and finally settled on this one. For the price, I wasn't sure if it would be good quality. When it arrived, I was very pleased to discover that it is surprisingly sturdy. My daughter loves the little basket under the stroller and the single handle, especially since it's just like her regular size stroller. The height is good for my average sized little girl. It arrived all in one piece, I just had to unfold it. There's a lot of room, though she uses it with 12" doll, it easily fits larger dolls and stuffed animals. She's even sat in herself a few times (just for fun, it's far too small to be used for children), and it's held up just fine to being climbed on by a rambunctious toddler.

My only complaint is that I wish it came in another color besides pink. That's a very minor issue though, and I'd happily recommend this to anyone looking for a sturdy, stable doll stroller.
on December 9, 2014
Can't say enough good about this company and the products. This stroller was so cute and so well made that I ordered a second one. I have also ordered 2 baby doll beds and a highchair from this company. If taken care of these toys will be in the family for generations to come. Once the strollers, beds and highchair arrived, I was even more pleased with the price. I think all the products from this company are American made - how refreshing; and no wonder the products are so nice.
on August 3, 2017
This is an adorable and sturdy doll stroller that will fit several sizes of dolls. Unlike many other doll strollers, it folds up easily. All the fabric pieces are removable for washing. My 2-year old loves storing things in the basket under the stroller.
on September 24, 2016
this stroller is cute. It folds up and is sturdy. Can fit a 30 pound child in it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the wheels don't swivel. This can be harder for a younger child to turn around corners. Although I do think it's worth $15-:$20
on February 11, 2018
This is a great buy!! my granddaughter plays with it all the time and still in great shape and it looks brand new !!
on February 4, 2018
My kids received this for Christmas and I have never been more impressed with a toy. It has withstood some serious testing. My five year old soon runs around with it like a motorcycle. It's been a delivery vehicle for pretend pizzas, a horse carriage and of course a stroller. A great value for the price!
on January 6, 2018
Perfect for my 3 year old old. She loves it. It’s sturdy and cute and foldable.
on April 1, 2014
My 15-month old likes it and pushes her doll in this stroller around the house. Yes she does try to sit on it herself too but this stroller is sturdy enough and has been all right. She also doesn't have any problem steering it even though it doesn't really steer. It's light enough for her to move directions. We love it. It folds up for easy storage.
on December 10, 2017
My daughter really love it. It is very nice and cute, but it does not turn. My daughter didint really mind it but i would have liked the stroller to have turning wheels because it would be easier for my daughter to use it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.