Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on December 26, 2016
So adorable! Perfect for playing Mommy. This stroller is sturdy feeling! A nice height that can be used for a while! The umbrella part is easily flipped out, and the under carriage basket is roomy enough for quite a few toys. The stitching seems sturdy, too. The straps around the doll are thin, but it's fine with me because it's easier to put dolls in and out without adult help. The wheels only face straight ahead, but the stroller is easily turned by my four year old. Will be able to use this for years!
on December 7, 2014
I asked to the other customers if this stroller was appropriate for a 4-5 yar old and some said yes and some that not. I ended purchasing it, the size is perfect for my tall 5 year old and even my 7 year old uses it and it is the perfect size for her too, no need to bend over or so. I purchased a 2nd one for my 2 year old and it is great for her too, she just has to raise her arms a little, but is ok. The quality is very good, i like that the wheels are made of a soft material and that the size is big, so all their doll and plush toys can fit!
on February 28, 2014
Update:
A year and a half later, my daughter still loves this stroller! I added a photo to show that she regularly takes it "shopping" in our pantry and it has held up wonderfully, despite all of those heavy cans. It is terrific!

Original:
My 2-year-old daughter loves this stroller! I searched all the options and chose this one because it had the nice basket under the seat. My daughter stuffs it full of bottles, blankets, and all the things a baby doll needs on the go. She loves to flip the sun shade open and closed. I love that it folds easily if I want to store it. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
review image
My three year old granddaughter was thrilled with this stroller. She had completely worn out another one. She loves pink and she immediately put her babies in the seat and strapped them in. She then proceeded to put her water bottle and extra things in the carry-all on the back.

This stroller came completely put together. That was a big plus to begin with. No one wants to put together a toy at a birthday party. The wheels look quite sturdy, as does the entire stroller. The canopy and the carry-all in the back are perfect. My granddaughter lives a block away from the nearest playground, and the sidewalk to and from is a well known trek. This stroller is just the right height, and pushes with ease. My granddaughter likes to take all of her sundry babies for a walk everyday. She is really into the mothering and caring for babies. The smile on her face said it all when she and her daddy opened her presents.

I am so impressed with this product. All assembled, sturdy in every aspect, and pink, a favorite color.

Highly Recommended. prisrob 07-29-12

Badger Basket Two Bin Storage Cubby, Espresso

Badger Basket 3 Pack Polka Dot Nesting Trapezoid Shape Folding Baskets, Sage
on March 28, 2017
So cute and perfect height for my 3 y/o granddaughter. She was 2 when I gave this to her and she's loved it! We have pushed her all over the house in the stroller.. she lives it and the stroller has held up fantastic! So worth the extra $10 over the cheap plastic versions? Really cute. I bought a matching cradle, highchair & crib too. I would definitely buy all of these again!
on September 24, 2016
this stroller is cute. It folds up and is sturdy. Can fit a 30 pound child in it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the wheels don't swivel. This can be harder for a younger child to turn around corners. Although I do think it's worth $15-:$20
on December 30, 2013
I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect doll stroller for my 20 month old for Christmas, and finally settled on this one. For the price, I wasn't sure if it would be good quality. When it arrived, I was very pleased to discover that it is surprisingly sturdy. My daughter loves the little basket under the stroller and the single handle, especially since it's just like her regular size stroller. The height is good for my average sized little girl. It arrived all in one piece, I just had to unfold it. There's a lot of room, though she uses it with 12" doll, it easily fits larger dolls and stuffed animals. She's even sat in herself a few times (just for fun, it's far too small to be used for children), and it's held up just fine to being climbed on by a rambunctious toddler.

My only complaint is that I wish it came in another color besides pink. That's a very minor issue though, and I'd happily recommend this to anyone looking for a sturdy, stable doll stroller.
on March 1, 2017
The coach is very nice. I am very happy with my purchase. It is a nice size for 4 yr old to push around or for an older child to use.
on December 14, 2014
Appears well-built and sturdy enough for a doll stroller. The deciding factor in my purchase was the handle being one piece
all the way across, rather than the two hook handles on either side. I felt it would be more stable.
on December 9, 2014
Can't say enough good about this company and the products. This stroller was so cute and so well made that I ordered a second one. I have also ordered 2 baby doll beds and a highchair from this company. If taken care of these toys will be in the family for generations to come. Once the strollers, beds and highchair arrived, I was even more pleased with the price. I think all the products from this company are American made - how refreshing; and no wonder the products are so nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.