Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 28, 2017
So cute and perfect height for my 3 y/o granddaughter. She was 2 when I gave this to her and she's loved it! We have pushed her all over the house in the stroller.. she lives it and the stroller has held up fantastic! So worth the extra $10 over the cheap plastic versions? Really cute. I bought a matching cradle, highchair & crib too. I would definitely buy all of these again!
on September 24, 2016
this stroller is cute. It folds up and is sturdy. Can fit a 30 pound child in it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the wheels don't swivel. This can be harder for a younger child to turn around corners. Although I do think it's worth $15-:$20
on March 1, 2017
The coach is very nice. I am very happy with my purchase. It is a nice size for 4 yr old to push around or for an older child to use.
on December 10, 2017
My daughter really love it. It is very nice and cute, but it does not turn. My daughter didint really mind it but i would have liked the stroller to have turning wheels because it would be easier for my daughter to use it.
on October 6, 2017
my daughter loves it !!!!
on December 14, 2014
Appears well-built and sturdy enough for a doll stroller. The deciding factor in my purchase was the handle being one piece
all the way across, rather than the two hook handles on either side. I felt it would be more stable.
on July 12, 2017
Five Stars AA++++
on February 13, 2014
This is so well built!! Very easy assembly. Open the box, unfold and insert lock onto frame on both sides and watch the smile!!! The wheels have excellent traction. My granddaughter who is 16 months, absolutely loves it. She puts talking Elmo in the seat and her baby doll on his lap then I buckle them in for her. Adorable!! In the bottom basket, she'll put her diapers, binky and bottle. The fabric is strong and I'm sure will last a long time. Great job, Great product....I highly recommend this. You won't be disappointed, I promise.
on November 16, 2017
Darling doll stroller. Folds flat for storage. My granddaughter loves it!
on October 27, 2014
The wheels are not at all round! I could not believe the poor quality of this item after reading so many positive reviews. Three of the four wheels are significantly misshapen. Also, the front wheels do not turn. If your little one wants to turn, s/he has to tilt the entire stroller and pivot on the back wheels. I know this stroller is inexpensive compared to many others - you really get less than you paid for this item.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.