Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Plus Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 28, 2017
So cute and perfect height for my 3 y/o granddaughter. She was 2 when I gave this to her and she's loved it! We have pushed her all over the house in the stroller.. she lives it and the stroller has held up fantastic! So worth the extra $10 over the cheap plastic versions? Really cute. I bought a matching cradle, highchair & crib too. I would definitely buy all of these again!
on September 24, 2016
this stroller is cute. It folds up and is sturdy. Can fit a 30 pound child in it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the wheels don't swivel. This can be harder for a younger child to turn around corners. Although I do think it's worth $15-:$20
on December 30, 2013
I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect doll stroller for my 20 month old for Christmas, and finally settled on this one. For the price, I wasn't sure if it would be good quality. When it arrived, I was very pleased to discover that it is surprisingly sturdy. My daughter loves the little basket under the stroller and the single handle, especially since it's just like her regular size stroller. The height is good for my average sized little girl. It arrived all in one piece, I just had to unfold it. There's a lot of room, though she uses it with 12" doll, it easily fits larger dolls and stuffed animals. She's even sat in herself a few times (just for fun, it's far too small to be used for children), and it's held up just fine to being climbed on by a rambunctious toddler.

My only complaint is that I wish it came in another color besides pink. That's a very minor issue though, and I'd happily recommend this to anyone looking for a sturdy, stable doll stroller.
on March 1, 2017
The coach is very nice. I am very happy with my purchase. It is a nice size for 4 yr old to push around or for an older child to use.
on October 6, 2017
my daughter loves it !!!!
on December 14, 2014
Appears well-built and sturdy enough for a doll stroller. The deciding factor in my purchase was the handle being one piece
all the way across, rather than the two hook handles on either side. I felt it would be more stable.
on December 9, 2014
Can't say enough good about this company and the products. This stroller was so cute and so well made that I ordered a second one. I have also ordered 2 baby doll beds and a highchair from this company. If taken care of these toys will be in the family for generations to come. Once the strollers, beds and highchair arrived, I was even more pleased with the price. I think all the products from this company are American made - how refreshing; and no wonder the products are so nice.
on July 12, 2017
Five Stars AA++++
on February 13, 2014
This is so well built!! Very easy assembly. Open the box, unfold and insert lock onto frame on both sides and watch the smile!!! The wheels have excellent traction. My granddaughter who is 16 months, absolutely loves it. She puts talking Elmo in the seat and her baby doll on his lap then I buckle them in for her. Adorable!! In the bottom basket, she'll put her diapers, binky and bottle. The fabric is strong and I'm sure will last a long time. Great job, Great product....I highly recommend this. You won't be disappointed, I promise.
on November 16, 2017
Darling doll stroller. Folds flat for storage. My granddaughter loves it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.