Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Badger Basket Folding Doll Umbrella Stroller - Pink Gingham (fits American Girl dolls)
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on September 25, 2010
The stroller was assembled as instructed. (Retainers put in place and then the caps.)
Well, the cap and retainer came off one wheel, leaving a useless stroller.
It's very hard to get it back on since the cap and retainer are now married off the wheel.
Very cheaply made. Quite a waste of money and the planet's resources.
on August 12, 2007
I got this stroller for my daughter she loves it the basket underneath she puts her plastic baby diapar bag as we stoller down to the park or mall, the wheel covers tend to pop off they do snap back on though, but we also have 15 month old so small parts popping off are no good she keeps it in her room and is told to tell us if it comes off so we can fix it right away, over all she loves the stroller and all its features it a good stoller for the price.
on September 24, 2016
this stroller is cute. It folds up and is sturdy. Can fit a 30 pound child in it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the wheels don't swivel. This can be harder for a younger child to turn around corners. Although I do think it's worth $15-:$20
on December 7, 2014
I asked to the other customers if this stroller was appropriate for a 4-5 yar old and some said yes and some that not. I ended purchasing it, the size is perfect for my tall 5 year old and even my 7 year old uses it and it is the perfect size for her too, no need to bend over or so. I purchased a 2nd one for my 2 year old and it is great for her too, she just has to raise her arms a little, but is ok. The quality is very good, i like that the wheels are made of a soft material and that the size is big, so all their doll and plush toys can fit!
My three year old granddaughter was thrilled with this stroller. She had completely worn out another one. She loves pink and she immediately put her babies in the seat and strapped them in. She then proceeded to put her water bottle and extra things in the carry-all on the back.

This stroller came completely put together. That was a big plus to begin with. No one wants to put together a toy at a birthday party. The wheels look quite sturdy, as does the entire stroller. The canopy and the carry-all in the back are perfect. My granddaughter lives a block away from the nearest playground, and the sidewalk to and from is a well known trek. This stroller is just the right height, and pushes with ease. My granddaughter likes to take all of her sundry babies for a walk everyday. She is really into the mothering and caring for babies. The smile on her face said it all when she and her daddy opened her presents.

I am so impressed with this product. All assembled, sturdy in every aspect, and pink, a favorite color.

Highly Recommended. prisrob 07-29-12

Badger Basket Two Bin Storage Cubby, Espresso

Badger Basket 3 Pack Polka Dot Nesting Trapezoid Shape Folding Baskets, Sage
on January 13, 2007
At 20 months, my daughter loved to go for walks. The trouble was keeping her on the sidewalk. This little stroller did the trick. It kept her moving in a straight line.
on February 28, 2014
Our granddaughter really enjoys it (9 yrs old) & also takes it shopping w/her mommy. Now our other granddaughter wants one for her birthday (8 yr old) so we will be purchasing another.
on June 27, 2015
I have 2 daughters (3.5 y/o and 18 months) who use this almost daily for about 6 months. It is well made and easy to fold up, holds all of their stuffed animals and dolls, and holds up to my toddler trying to sit in it. I own two of the Badger Basket doll strollers (this one and the larger pram) and my mom also purchased one for her house, they have all been great. My daughters love that is has the underneath basket to store things in and the canopy to keep their babies out of the sun. I love that it's a little sturdier than the umbrella strollers you can usually find. It easily folds flat for storage. Worth the money for a well loved toy.
on May 13, 2016
Adorable!! Even folds like a real stroller! Also very fast shipping. Bought for my two year olds birthday and she loves it. The basket underneath is perfect for storage, and she likes to put a second baby in there to push around. It's a great height for her, and my older daughter plays with it as well. Holds their full size Cabbage Patch dolls, American Girl dolls, and Baby Alive dolls. Much nicer than the standard cheap doll strollers at the store.
on December 30, 2013
I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect doll stroller for my 20 month old for Christmas, and finally settled on this one. For the price, I wasn't sure if it would be good quality. When it arrived, I was very pleased to discover that it is surprisingly sturdy. My daughter loves the little basket under the stroller and the single handle, especially since it's just like her regular size stroller. The height is good for my average sized little girl. It arrived all in one piece, I just had to unfold it. There's a lot of room, though she uses it with 12" doll, it easily fits larger dolls and stuffed animals. She's even sat in herself a few times (just for fun, it's far too small to be used for children), and it's held up just fine to being climbed on by a rambunctious toddler.

My only complaint is that I wish it came in another color besides pink. That's a very minor issue though, and I'd happily recommend this to anyone looking for a sturdy, stable doll stroller.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.