Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on September 24, 2016
this stroller is cute. It folds up and is sturdy. Can fit a 30 pound child in it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the wheels don't swivel. This can be harder for a younger child to turn around corners. Although I do think it's worth $15-:$20
on February 11, 2018
This is a great buy!! my granddaughter plays with it all the time and still in great shape and it looks brand new !!
on August 3, 2017
This is an adorable and sturdy doll stroller that will fit several sizes of dolls. Unlike many other doll strollers, it folds up easily. All the fabric pieces are removable for washing. My 2-year old loves storing things in the basket under the stroller.
on February 4, 2018
My kids received this for Christmas and I have never been more impressed with a toy. It has withstood some serious testing. My five year old soon runs around with it like a motorcycle. It's been a delivery vehicle for pretend pizzas, a horse carriage and of course a stroller. A great value for the price!
on January 6, 2018
Perfect for my 3 year old old. She loves it. It’s sturdy and cute and foldable.
on April 1, 2014
My 15-month old likes it and pushes her doll in this stroller around the house. Yes she does try to sit on it herself too but this stroller is sturdy enough and has been all right. She also doesn't have any problem steering it even though it doesn't really steer. It's light enough for her to move directions. We love it. It folds up for easy storage.
on December 10, 2017
My daughter really love it. It is very nice and cute, but it does not turn. My daughter didint really mind it but i would have liked the stroller to have turning wheels because it would be easier for my daughter to use it.
on December 14, 2014
Appears well-built and sturdy enough for a doll stroller. The deciding factor in my purchase was the handle being one piece
all the way across, rather than the two hook handles on either side. I felt it would be more stable.
on September 20, 2013
My granddaughter loves to tend to her babies and lord knows she has enough of them! She packs as many of them in the stroller as she possible can and takes them for walks. It is even strong enough for her to sit in and she doesn't seem to mind that she is a little too tall to fit comfortably under the canopy :-) She also uses it to know down the towers of blocks we painstakingly build together and it has held up nicely so far.
on February 13, 2014
This is so well built!! Very easy assembly. Open the box, unfold and insert lock onto frame on both sides and watch the smile!!! The wheels have excellent traction. My granddaughter who is 16 months, absolutely loves it. She puts talking Elmo in the seat and her baby doll on his lap then I buckle them in for her. Adorable!! In the bottom basket, she'll put her diapers, binky and bottle. The fabric is strong and I'm sure will last a long time. Great job, Great product....I highly recommend this. You won't be disappointed, I promise.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.