BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 26, 2016
So adorable! Perfect for playing Mommy. This stroller is sturdy feeling! A nice height that can be used for a while! The umbrella part is easily flipped out, and the under carriage basket is roomy enough for quite a few toys. The stitching seems sturdy, too. The straps around the doll are thin, but it's fine with me because it's easier to put dolls in and out without adult help. The wheels only face straight ahead, but the stroller is easily turned by my four year old. Will be able to use this for years!
on February 28, 2014
Update:
A year and a half later, my daughter still loves this stroller! I added a photo to show that she regularly takes it "shopping" in our pantry and it has held up wonderfully, despite all of those heavy cans. It is terrific!

Original:
My 2-year-old daughter loves this stroller! I searched all the options and chose this one because it had the nice basket under the seat. My daughter stuffs it full of bottles, blankets, and all the things a baby doll needs on the go. She loves to flip the sun shade open and closed. I love that it folds easily if I want to store it. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
review image
on September 24, 2016
this stroller is cute. It folds up and is sturdy. Can fit a 30 pound child in it. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because the wheels don't swivel. This can be harder for a younger child to turn around corners. Although I do think it's worth $15-:$20
on December 30, 2013
I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect doll stroller for my 20 month old for Christmas, and finally settled on this one. For the price, I wasn't sure if it would be good quality. When it arrived, I was very pleased to discover that it is surprisingly sturdy. My daughter loves the little basket under the stroller and the single handle, especially since it's just like her regular size stroller. The height is good for my average sized little girl. It arrived all in one piece, I just had to unfold it. There's a lot of room, though she uses it with 12" doll, it easily fits larger dolls and stuffed animals. She's even sat in herself a few times (just for fun, it's far too small to be used for children), and it's held up just fine to being climbed on by a rambunctious toddler.

My only complaint is that I wish it came in another color besides pink. That's a very minor issue though, and I'd happily recommend this to anyone looking for a sturdy, stable doll stroller.
on March 1, 2017
The coach is very nice. I am very happy with my purchase. It is a nice size for 4 yr old to push around or for an older child to use.
on August 3, 2017
This is an adorable and sturdy doll stroller that will fit several sizes of dolls. Unlike many other doll strollers, it folds up easily. All the fabric pieces are removable for washing. My 2-year old loves storing things in the basket under the stroller.
on October 6, 2017
my daughter loves it !!!!
on December 14, 2014
Appears well-built and sturdy enough for a doll stroller. The deciding factor in my purchase was the handle being one piece
all the way across, rather than the two hook handles on either side. I felt it would be more stable.
on December 9, 2014
Can't say enough good about this company and the products. This stroller was so cute and so well made that I ordered a second one. I have also ordered 2 baby doll beds and a highchair from this company. If taken care of these toys will be in the family for generations to come. Once the strollers, beds and highchair arrived, I was even more pleased with the price. I think all the products from this company are American made - how refreshing; and no wonder the products are so nice.
on July 12, 2017