Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
My three year old granddaughter was thrilled with this stroller. She had completely worn out another one. She loves pink and she immediately put her babies in the seat and strapped them in. She then proceeded to put her water bottle and extra things in the carry-all on the back.

This stroller came completely put together. That was a big plus to begin with. No one wants to put together a toy at a birthday party. The wheels look quite sturdy, as does the entire stroller. The canopy and the carry-all in the back are perfect. My granddaughter lives a block away from the nearest playground, and the sidewalk to and from is a well known trek. This stroller is just the right height, and pushes with ease. My granddaughter likes to take all of her sundry babies for a walk everyday. She is really into the mothering and caring for babies. The smile on her face said it all when she and her daddy opened her presents.

I am so impressed with this product. All assembled, sturdy in every aspect, and pink, a favorite color.

Highly Recommended. prisrob 07-29-12

Badger Basket Two Bin Storage Cubby, Espresso

Badger Basket 3 Pack Polka Dot Nesting Trapezoid Shape Folding Baskets, Sage
on December 26, 2016
So adorable! Perfect for playing Mommy. This stroller is sturdy feeling! A nice height that can be used for a while! The umbrella part is easily flipped out, and the under carriage basket is roomy enough for quite a few toys. The stitching seems sturdy, too. The straps around the doll are thin, but it's fine with me because it's easier to put dolls in and out without adult help. The wheels only face straight ahead, but the stroller is easily turned by my four year old. Will be able to use this for years!
on December 7, 2014
I asked to the other customers if this stroller was appropriate for a 4-5 yar old and some said yes and some that not. I ended purchasing it, the size is perfect for my tall 5 year old and even my 7 year old uses it and it is the perfect size for her too, no need to bend over or so. I purchased a 2nd one for my 2 year old and it is great for her too, she just has to raise her arms a little, but is ok. The quality is very good, i like that the wheels are made of a soft material and that the size is big, so all their doll and plush toys can fit!
on February 28, 2014
Update:
A year and a half later, my daughter still loves this stroller! I added a photo to show that she regularly takes it "shopping" in our pantry and it has held up wonderfully, despite all of those heavy cans. It is terrific!

Original:
My 2-year-old daughter loves this stroller! I searched all the options and chose this one because it had the nice basket under the seat. My daughter stuffs it full of bottles, blankets, and all the things a baby doll needs on the go. She loves to flip the sun shade open and closed. I love that it folds easily if I want to store it. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
review image
on March 28, 2017
So cute and perfect height for my 3 y/o granddaughter. She was 2 when I gave this to her and she's loved it! We have pushed her all over the house in the stroller.. she lives it and the stroller has held up fantastic! So worth the extra $10 over the cheap plastic versions? Really cute. I bought a matching cradle, highchair & crib too. I would definitely buy all of these again!
on March 1, 2017
The coach is very nice. I am very happy with my purchase. It is a nice size for 4 yr old to push around or for an older child to use.
on December 31, 2013
It came fully assembled. Not too big or too small. My granddaughters loved the basket underneath. It seems fairly sturdy.
on December 12, 2006
I ordered this item... it doesn't say anywhere on the page that is is used.

Amazon chose to have Target supply this item and when they shipped it, the return label says TARGET RETURNS DEPT and the item has dirt on it, scuffs, rust, etc. It was obviously returned to a Target retail store and Target sent it out as a new item with a new plastic bag around it.

I am extremely disappointed in Amazon for using outside suppliers they have no control over and allowing something like this to happen. It's so much trouble to have to repack an item, get a RMA# and send back for credit.

JUNK! Is Amazon a flea market now?
on September 25, 2010
The stroller was assembled as instructed. (Retainers put in place and then the caps.)
Well, the cap and retainer came off one wheel, leaving a useless stroller.
It's very hard to get it back on since the cap and retainer are now married off the wheel.
Very cheaply made. Quite a waste of money and the planet's resources.
on August 12, 2007
I got this stroller for my daughter she loves it the basket underneath she puts her plastic baby diapar bag as we stoller down to the park or mall, the wheel covers tend to pop off they do snap back on though, but we also have 15 month old so small parts popping off are no good she keeps it in her room and is told to tell us if it comes off so we can fix it right away, over all she loves the stroller and all its features it a good stoller for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.