Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Badger Basket Five Basket Storage Unit with Wicker Baskets, Espresso
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

Color: Wicker Baskets/Espresso|Change

on June 7, 2011
Save your money. This piece of furniture looks and feels very cheap and flimsy. It was difficult to put together (many holes are not pre-drilled), and doesn't feel sturdy at all. It's also a lot smaller than we expected, even knowing the dimensions it *looks* smaller than it is. The baskets are not actual wicker, they're plastic made to look that way. This thing shouldn't cost more than fifty dollars maximum, it's the flimsiest piece of furniture I've ever bought. I guess the fact that it only weighs about 20 lbs should have clued me in!
on December 28, 2012
Yeah. Got it today and its in the trash. It split in6 places before it was even together. They cant give my money back . Color isnt even true
on January 18, 2015
I've had this storage unit for several years now. I needed something that would fit into a window well in a guest bathroom and this fit perfectly. I use it to store extra towels, soap and toilet paper. It's perfect for my needs.
review image
on January 30, 2011
Unfortunately like most massed produced furniture these days, this is very cheaply made. It is very flimsy and after awhile it start to chip. We've had this for less than a year and it is already falling apart. I would not recommend this as a storage unit for children as it does not sustain lots of constant usage. Maybe purchase if you wish to store things that you rarely use.
on July 18, 2012
Product picture does not come close to what this storage unit really is. This is not real wood. This unit is horrible. For the money, I was clearly ripped off. PLUS....it came with a dent in the top of the unit. Of course I did not realize this until I had the entire thing put together and the top was the last part that I took out of the box. I am SOOOOO disappointed. I can't even fathom taking this apart to send itIt was such a pain to put together. The baskets are so cheap, fall apart as you touch them. There aren't words to describe how disappointing this is. I have never purchased a product like this in my life. I will never buy from this company again.
on July 15, 2011
I purchased this to store all of my child's toys which normally sit in our family room. It does a great job at concealing the toys and not looking like a toy chest. However, you must bolt this to the wall. Several times my daughter has pulled out a basket and the whole thing has toppled over on her. For the price it is a great deal, but please attach it to the wall to prevent accidents. Living in earthquake county this is standard for us and probably a good practice to use with all furniture.
on January 6, 2016
It is nice but not nice for 100$... It was easy to put together, like the draws they are really strong, really nice finish. I use it for my nursery room... It is not sturdy enough which will be a problem in a toddler room if he or she gets on top of it
review image
on February 23, 2011
We purchased this storage unit to compliment the changing/dresser. The storage unit is short in height but will serve our purposes of holding toys, sheets, etc. When baby is older, she will be able to easily put things away due to height and lightness (but sturdiness) of collapsible boxes. Took less than 15 minutes to put together. Love it!
on April 19, 2011
We picked this up to go next to our changing table as storage for the copious amounts of cloth diapers we have for our twin daughters. It is actually a great storage unit with decent space for its size, and it seems durable. I also like that we'll be able to use it for other things in the future, and not have to worry about it looking babyish. It is a bit of a pain to put together (not only do you need to put the structure together, but all of the baskets have to be put together too), so it is a bit time consuming, but really it's no worse than putting together any of the other furniture we got for our nursery. It also arrived in great condition, with no noticeable issues or defects (probably the only piece of furniture we ordered that arrived in such nice condition). All in all, it's a great little piece of furniture.
on January 16, 2013
This is a nice piece of furniture as long as you are not going to use it heavily. I thought this would be solid wood. No its not, its cheap plastic that looks like wood. The baskets are not wicker, but a look a like wicker platic. While it was easy to assemble, it was difficult figuring out A B C pieces when none were clearly marked. I would have rather spent my $120 on real wood that would last a life time. It will get me thru until I have the money to buy what I wanted in the first place.