Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm-Cool Mint
- Super moisturizing protection from Organic Fair Trade Certified TM Cocoa Butter.
- Powerful antioxidants fromAloe, Rosehip, and Seabuckthorn help to prevent cellular damage.
- Nice larger-sized stick.
- We never use any artificial "fragrances," color, detergents, synthetics, mineral oils or harsh ingredients.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flavor: Cool Mint
*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Fair Trade CertifiedTM Cocoa) Butter, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Essential Oils of *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract, and CO2 Extracts of *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), *Rosa Canina (Rosehip), and *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn). * = Certified Organic
Rub lip balm stick on your dry lips and expect results! Can also be used to moisturize cuticles and other small dry patches in a pinch.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The size of the balm (the part where you apply directly to your lips) is far too large and was troublesome to apply onto my lips without it smearing all over where it wasn't needed.
2. While the twist function (to get the balm portion out for application) is unique to this product, it resulted in my fingers becoming greasy from having to twist where the balm touches the cap. [Please note this only started to happen about halfway through the balm]
3. Lastly, the most concerning problem I had was about 3/4 into using the tube of this balm, this weird black stuff started to appear on the inside of the cap and around the balm itself (as seen in picture). I'm not sure if it is mould or vanilla bean powder that has built up after many applications or what, but I immediately threw away the balm. I noticed my lips started to feel weird too once this black stuff started to appear.
I love Badger products but I'd love these balms more if they fixed the packaging to be a more traditional lip balm tube with the twister at the bottom rather than the top and a smaller sized applicator.
Creamy Cocoa: this is the original base without any added essential oils, but make no mistake: this has a very rich taste, texture, and scent. The cocoa butter is wonderful, just like a chocolate bar for your lips!
Sweet Orange: this has the wonderful cocoa butter with added essential oils like Sicilian orange and bergamot (yes, the same stuff used to flavor Earl Grey tea). A delightful citrusy treat!
Lime Rocket: this one is my favorite of the three! The same cocoa butter base with an intense lime essential oil, just wonderful and decadent!
Let me comment on the base of these lip balms: the base and all the ingrediets are all natural, organic in fact, and the cocoa butter is organic AND certified Fair Trade. The base ingredients are: extra virgin olive oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, castor oil, aloe vera extract, rosehip extract, and seabuckthorn berry. Wow! When you compare these lip balms with anything else on the market, why would you use anything else than Badger? They have great ingredients, smell and taste great, and work to keep your lips smooth and healthy. Discover these and all Badger products today and you'll be glad tomorrow!Read more ›
The other balms? Well, eh, no biggie if they go missing in a coat pocket for awhile, or are left at school or whatever.
But this one? This is Mama's lip balm. This is ask before you use lip balm. This is leave it in the basket lip balm. ;) Because this is the one lip balm that I will expend serious energy to find, on the off chance it does go missing.
It's hydrating and thick, but not clumpy at all. Some lip products irritate my lips (I had some e.l.f. lip crayons actually cause white blister-like dots to appear on my lips. Not good!). This is soothing and works very well.
My only complaint is the lack of SPF. I've used Badger's SPF balms, but they are in small tubes (which I dislike -- the larger tubes just go on easier, for me), and not nearly as hydrating. So I apply my facial SPF to my lips, wait a bit for it to sink in, then apply this lip balm throughout the day.
I've used other scents/flavors for this line and the Vanilla Bean remains my favorite. You can still smell the cocoa butter in it, but it's not nearly as strong as other versions in the Badger line. Yes, it's a little more expensive than some other lip balms out there, but it's totally worth it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is THE best lip balm. Good ingredients.Won't use anything else.Published 9 days ago by Beth Cotellese
I normally never write reviews because I just don't have time for it. However, because I suffer from severe dry lips I felt compelled to write a review for others who may have the... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Sincerely, Jo
The taste was so bad it made me a bit nauseated. The product is advertised as vanilla bean but smells and tastes more like spoiled strawberry milk. I returned it.Published 16 days ago by Holly Lugassy
Love my badger balm! I'm very picky about lip balms and their ingredients. Badger balm is great because it's full of moisturizing oils and cocoa butter. Read morePublished 1 month ago by customer