Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Badger - SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Cream for Body & Face - Unscented - Broad Spectrum Water Resistant Reef Safe Sunscreen, Natural Mineral Tinted Sunscreen with Organic Ingredients 2.9 fl oz
|Price:||($7.92 / Fl Oz) & FREE Shipping|
- SIMPLY THE SAFEST SUNSCREEN - Badger sets the standard for simple safe sunscreens that protect you and your family. This broad spectrum tinted mineral sunscreen has only 7 ingredients: non-nano zinc oxide, organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, sunflower vitamin E, and organic seabuckthorn extract and iron oxides coated in jojoba (for tint). Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic this all-natural sunscreen is perfect for sensitive skin and all skin types.
- PROTECTS WITH THE MINERAL ZINC OXIDE - Badger’s SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Cream is tinted with safe minerals to reduce the zinc whitening. Compliments most skin tones. Non nano zinc oxide scatters and absorbs UVA & UVB rays and won’t absorb into your bloodstream. Naturally water and sweat resistant for at least 40 minutes it's great for the beach, swimming, and light sports.
- REEF SAFE SUNSCREEN - Safe for coral means safe for you too! Badger sunscreens are made without oxybenzone or any chemicals shown to harm coral or humans. All Badger sunscreen lotions and creams are top rated for safety and efficacy by the EWG sunscreen guide. This eco-friendly biodegradable mineral sunscreen protects you without endangering marine life.
- 98% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY SKIN - The certified organic sunscreen base ingredients are antioxidant rich, ultra-moisturizing, and great for your skin. Non-GMO, fragrance free, and contains no dyes, parabens, or other artificial ingredients. Healthy botanical ingredients promote healthy skin.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - Badger is a family owned, women run B Corporation (Benefit Corp) making tinted sunscreens and other organic skin care products that we use on our own families in rural New Hampshire since 1995. We are the leaders in safe natural sunscreens. Don't just take our word for it, read our ingredients, see what others say about Badger sunscreens, and try them for yourself.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Clear Sunscreens||Baby & Kids Sunscreens||Active Sunscreens||Sport Sunscreens||Daily Sunscreens|
|SPF||SPF 30 - 40||SPF 30 - 40||SPF 30 or 15||SPF 35 - 40||SPF 25 - 30|
|Water Resistant||none to 80 minutes||80 or 40 minutes||40 minutes||80 minutes||not water resistant|
|Special Features||Non-whitening protection with clear zinc oxide. Safe, effective, and rubs in clear.||Simple, safe, and effective non-nano zinc oxide protection for babies & kids.||Perfect for beach, swimming, and other activities.||Highest SPF and most water-resistant. Best sunscreens for surfing and other sports.||Lightweight, non-greasy & easy to apply daily sunscreen lotions for face and body.|
Badger sunscreens don’t contain any of the chemicals shown to harm coral and are tested biodegradable.
Badger sunscreens only use zinc oxide, a mineral that sits on top of the skin to protect it from the sun.
Badger sunscreens provide excellent protection from both UVA and UVB rays.
Organic and Non-GMO*
Badger sunscreens are made with organic and non-GMO ingredients plus natural mineral zinc oxide.
*NSF Certified 2019
Badger's SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Cream is our original unscented mineral sunscreen with sheer mineral tint to minimize the whitening effect of non-nano zinc oxide. Reef safe, biodegradable, broad spectrum, and water resistant for at least 40 minutes. Perfect for the beach, swimming and light activity. This sunscreen has only 7 simple ingredients: non-nano zinc oxide, organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, sunflower vitamin E, and organic seabuckthorn extract and iron oxides coated in jojoba (for tint). Hypoallergenic & non-comedogenic this all-natural sunscreen is perfect for sensitive skin and all skin types. 98% organic sunscreen ingredients.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Subject to California prop 65
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide (18.75%) and Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Seabuckthorn Extract, Iron Oxides (and) Jojoba Esters.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like Badger's newest sunflower seed oil base as it isn't as greasy as the old cocoa butter base, and the addition of a tint just makes it that much better. I think this is their best formulation yet!!
My recommendation? Get this instead.
Australian Gold Botanical Sunscreen Tinted Face Mineral Lotion, Non-Greasy, SPF 50, 3 Ounce
Blocking UVA radiation is likely more important for lupus, and it's important to both prevent sunburn (UVB radiation), as well as prevent damage which goes deeper into your skin (UVA radiation).
If you use sunscreen regularly, be sure to have your Vitamin D (D-25) levels checked, since your body makes Vitamin D from exposure to sunshine. By checking your Vit. D levels, you'll know if you're in a healthy or deficient range. This is important, since many doctors find a strong link between low Vit. D and cancer.
I’m not a makeup wearer, but I felt like I needed powder to tone down the major greasy shine. And being so close to my nose, there is no way I’m putting this fragrance on my face again!
**** Know this before buying! Note that the main item screen says returnable within 30 days. That’s not true!!! When you click through the return steps, you end up with a screen that says returns not accepted. I contacted amazon support and they verified this. I asked them to take down the returnable claim. Who knows if they will****
Top international reviews
The only thing I don't like as much, is that the tint stains clothes. The stains can be removed by soaking the clothes overnight before washing, so it's a small price to pay for my daughter's happy play in the sun.
We are both very happy with the natural sunscreen, although you really need to massage it in the skin well. I'd rather this than covering myself with chemicals!
It’s a great cream, goes on nicely and will hopefully keep those wrinkles at bay!
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.