YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on December 7, 2012
BM shoes are hit and miss in all categories and rarely worth the list price. These are lovely, with nice detailing, but are at least a half size too big... Strange. I got a different pair recently in my normal size and they're like gloves. I'm waiting on the smaller size of these, and hoping they'll be perfect, too.
on June 14, 2013
I bought these shoes for my mom for a wedding and she fell in love with them the moment she tried them on. They look stunning and elegant. They are even prettier in person than in the pictures. Definitely recommend them!!!
on May 6, 2013
I bought these at a marvelous discount (thanks Amazon!), but they would have been worth it even if I paid full price. They fit like a glove (just remember to buy a half-size up) and are comfy for pumps (thanks to the platform). The color (purple/teal) is beautiful and I received plenty of compliments on these. Also, the fabric is well-made in that the sparkle doesn't flake off like glitter would.

Quality and beauty - in one perfect package.
on March 27, 2013
I normally wear a 9.5, but got the 10 here. It fits perfectly. I have flat wide feet and this shoe still compliments them. The color is beautiful. Can't wait to wear them for my wedding!
on May 8, 2013
I bought these shoe for my wedding and they fit great. a little bit on the big side but nothing insoles didn't fix. The perfect shoe. I love this shoe!
on April 30, 2013
I am absolutely in love with these shoes and the price was perfect! there are some glue stains on the sole where the heel connects to the bottom of shoe but you can only see it if you turn the shoe upside down while not wearing it. My sister tried them on and found they can be VERY painful where the seam of the peep toe pushes against your toe because the seam cannot stretch. So if you have wide or chubby toes this is NOT going to work for you. These do slip off my heels, sizing is fine but there is not enough shoe itself to reach the top of my heel to keep if from slipping. Some heel inserts will fix that issue though. So put all that aside this shoe is !!GORGEOUS!! with more padding than I expected and even though it's a very high shoe I find them easy to walk in. :D
on March 22, 2013
I ordered them for my daughters wedding. They looked beautiful the color was perfectly matching the dress, but
I had to return them because the heel was to high. They would be uncomfortable to wear all evening.
The return was so easy, and convient that I am still searching for another pair of shoes, and I am not worried to return
them if I have too. Thanks Amazon!
on September 3, 2013
I bought these to wear on my wedding day. I love the way they look but they do run a little small. I would suggest breaking them in or go up a half size. Otherwise it's a beautiful shoe and I'm excited to wear them.
on March 19, 2013
These shoes r absolutely stunning. Can b worn with a plethera of colors. They seem to b pretty comfortable, especially considering the heel height. Couldn't beat the price as well :).
on January 13, 2013
Beautiful shoe! Fits perfect and feel like Cinderella going to the Ball!!
Recommend this amazing shoe to any girl who wants all her wishes to come true.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.