|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$124.77 - $438.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1. inches
- Peep-toe platform pump featuring dramatic cluster of sparkling rhinestones at heel counter
- Covered stiletto heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Open toe platform pump
In the frenetic, often tumultuous fashion industry, Mark Badgley and James Mischka are a rare breed. Hailed by Vogue as among the "Top 10 American Designers" and the darlings of the young Hollywood set, this design team has made their mark with the most glamorous, stylish and wearable evening wear to come along in years. Since Mark and James joined forces in 1988, Badgley Mischka has captivated the fashion press and prominent retailers with their sophisticated style that caters to a younger, more modern couture customer, while not forsaking women of any age. They have remained true to this design philosophy and the consistent integrity of their collections have pushed them to the forefront of fashion. The Badgley Mischka signature style is simple, streamlined and thoroughly elegant.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HNP3WQE
- Item model number: Kiara
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
If I had to point out a shortcoming, I would perhaps say that the fabric can get dirty easily and it's probably hard to clean (but this is a problem with all satin shoes, not just these ones, that's why I'm still giving them 5 stars). I saw the shoes in person in Macy's and the ones that they had out for people to try were completely discolored/dirty. So I would just say: treat them with care!