Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on October 3, 2015
Im rating this product a 5 start because these shoes are beautiful!! the fact that they are too high to comfortably wear should not reflect on the star rating because i love the designer and the shoes truly are gorgeous. I am very comfortable with wearing high heels, i wear them to work all the time, i actually prefer a high type heel, some where around 4.2 inches to 5 inch heels, however while i do have many heels the same height as this shoe, because of the design of the shoe they are just too high for me to wear. I think it would be alot better if they added a little thicker platform to the bottom of the foot part of the shoe, this often balances the shoe out alittle more and makes wearing super high heels alot more do-able. I did have to immediately return these lovely shoes, i was sad because i wanted to keep them but no point in keeping georeous shoes i cannot wear!
on December 17, 2012
These shoes look beautiful online but I didn't think much of them when they arrived. They are more like 5" high including the platform and I couldn't stand in them properly. I ignored other reviews but they are right when they say if you're not used to wearing very high heels then don't get these. They were right. I returned these shoes the very next day!

I bought a lovely pair of Menbur shoes instead for a fraction of the price and they are just gorgeous! They will look amazing on my wedding day and most important of all I'll be able to walk in them!
on January 31, 2015
My beautiful shoes arrived today (5 days earlier than anticipated!) in perfect condition. I was a little concerned after reading some of the negative reviews =/ The flower poof stood up perfectly, there were no stains or damage to the shoes and the plum color was absolutely perfect. A lot of people stated that the shoes were too high and uncomfortable. They were not too high, they were just as described and the insole was padded and not uncomfortable at all. But alas, it was not meant to be. I have a very small foot, size 5, and this gorgeous shoe was just too big =( It was about a half size too big. And even the "narrow" toe box that several people complained about was a little wide. Loved the shoes, but they just weren't meant for me.
on December 12, 2013
I do not know if I will last the whole night in these, but these shoes are lovely, girly, VERY sexy! Normal fit and I am used to heels - the tiny platform helps cushion feet from the ground - it is not about height, in this particualr case. Too bad they did not arrive ontime for my event - had to wear something completely different. I blame that on FedEx Smart Post (Fedex/US Mail)... which is anything but. I had a previous and similar experience with Fedex Smartpost and another company a couple of years ago, my 1st - same exact thing happened - the item arrived too late. Also, I will not order from Shoes.com, again, for not allowing us, on Amazon, to request an upgrade in shipping. Typically, I get things super fast through Amazon, so all I could do was hope, and of course, they did not arrive on time. I will not order from Shoes.com - EVER - and I will inquire before I place an order anywhere, if the company uses Fedex Smartpost - I will learn to do without or happily spend my money elsewhere!
on March 20, 2014
I ordered both Randall in 7 and Thora in 7 1/2 because they're both the same and l want to compare the heels and the shoe size. My color motif is fuchsia and my wedding dress is white with light pink flowerettes on it, the color Pink is perfect with the flowers from the shoes. Both are comfortable.
I'm size 7 1/2. When you order, order a half-size down. The Randall in 7 fits me well and since l'm only 5'1'' l need more heels of the Randall 4 inches heel. The Thora in 7 1/2 is big but more comfortable since it's only a 3 1/4 heels but if you'll be wearing a long gown, getting married to a 6 footer handsome man lol, you'll need more height from the 4 inches heel of Randall. Yes, it's high but as l've said Thora and Randall are comfortable. So, the winner is Randall for me!
on July 14, 2013
I bought these for my wedding. The picture online looks SO cute. The shoes I got were about the right size although I never wore them for any period of time to see if there was any slipping or pinch points. The little flower poof at the toe of the shoe is actually just about 50 layers of material cut in the same shape and none of them stand up or lay differently so it just looks like 2 half circle lumps of paper cutouts on your toe. Really not attractive. I tried fluffing them out, hanging the shoe upside down to see if it was just a shipping thing but didn't have any difference. Unfortunately I was too busy / absent minded during planning the wedding to make the return by date so these will go in the next rummage sale I guess
on April 3, 2013
If I may describe shoes of my dream it would be exactly these ones! Perfect model, ferined design, high made quality and materials, favorable heel and excellent sole.
There shoes are very feminine and graceful!
I fell in love at once as I sow them at the pic and I loved them much more when I receved them.
The only problem I made a mistake with a size(( I neee one ot half size more, otherwise I feel uncomfortable and tightly in my toes area. I intend to change the pair to bigger size.
on June 19, 2015
Shoes looked good, there's almost good size, a little bit small. I wore them the whole wedding day and at the end I noticed that my feet were brown! Insole and lining faded and white satin became disgusting rusty! My Wedding day was spoiled! I did not go through the puddles and did not drenched shoes, the air was a little humid, usually for our area.
Disgusting quality shoes! Waste of money. I expected better from the price and famous brand.
review image review image
on March 22, 2014
I recently bought these shoes in a size 7 and to my disappointment they were much too big. I just purchased the 6.5 and they fit perfectly! LADIES - SIZE DOWN! The 7 was HUGE and I am normally a 7 in all shoe sizes. The first pair arrived in perfect condition but when the second pair arrived the material on top of the shoe was really flat. Hoping this is nothing a little twisting around won't fix. Bought these for my wedding & can't wait to wear them!
on April 25, 2012
I bought these shoes in white for my wedding in June! I tried to estimate the size based on the reviews of other ladies, especially since the size chart seemed a bit wrong. Specifically I am usually a 39 in European size and 6 in UK size. I bought these in 8 US size and it fits perfectly. I will wear them a few days before the wedding to get used to them, since they pinch my little toe a little bit but satin is quite elastic so hopefully after a few hours they will feel better. Keep in mind that I considered myself to have wide feet (the front part) but the shoe was not as tight as other reviewers said. The colour seemed a bit ivorish instead of white but it could be the room lightning.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.