|Fits as expected||
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Two-piece sandal with slender ankle strap, scalloped topline, and pinking detail traced with jewels
- Fit Tip: If between sizes, order 0.5 size up.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hundreds of sparkling hand-placed stones adorn this beautiful pump
In the frenetic, often tumultuous fashion industry, Mark Badgley and James Mischka are a rare breed. Hailed by Vogue as among the "Top 10 American Designers" and the darlings of the young Hollywood set, this design team has made their mark with the most glamorous, stylish and wearable evening wear to come along in years. Since Mark and James joined forces in 1988, Badgley Mischka has captivated the fashion press and prominent retailers with their sophisticated style that caters to a younger, more modern couture customer, while not forsaking women of any age. They have remained true to this design philosophy and the consistent integrity of their collections have pushed them to the forefront of fashion. The Badgley Mischka signature style is simple, streamlined and thoroughly elegant.
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B012PRW80U
- Item model number: Roxy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 26, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But reading reviews I went up to a 7 and they are perfect!
The photo does not even do them justice.
The height is comfortable and easy to walk in
Will worry about comfort level my wedding day
Till then I do not want the stones to accidently rub against each other or fall off.