$26.36 - $60.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Insulated slipper-bootie featuring dual bungee adjustibility to keep warmth in
- Machine-washable synthetic insulation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Baffin Womens Base Camp Closed Toe Pull On Slippers
Twenty-five years ago Baffin Footwear began manufacturing insulated and non-insulated footwear products. While traditional molded boots are suitable for some conditions, they are not ideal for cold temperatures. Baffin combines leading molding technology with a foam-based inner boot system, which creates a hybrid style of high-performance footwear. This equates to more warmth, better fit, and superior comfort. Baffin boots are different than most shoes and work boots because the sole and midsole are molded to the base in one continuous process. The sole itself is a marvel of modern engineering because it is made up of several advanced thermo-set polymers that are combined together to achieve the right balance of warmth, protection, low weight and grip. Baffin is dedicated to offering boots with functionality and fashion, while still maintaining their legendary performance.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BEECJZA
- Item model number: Base Camp-U
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 27, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Size. I wear size 11(women) and often slippers run small so find a true size 11 has been a challenge.
2. Wide toe bed. I have a hard time finding slippers that don't pinch or squish my toes
3. Needed to be a bootie or at least cover my ankle. (I have Raynaud's, so my feet and ankles are often cold)
4. Can't have sherpa or shearling lining, as these make my feet to hot and sweating
5. Sole needs be non-slip
6. I have found that down filling works well on keeping my just the right temp.
I had the perfect pair of slippers I purchased from Lands End over 8 years ago. They bit the dust a few years back and I have been on the search for a replacement ever since. I don't know how many pairs of slippers I have ordered and have been unhappy with. But today, today that search ended with the arrival of this lovely comfy pair of slippers. They are so comfortable! I love them.
The only negative is the color. The color Dusk online looked like the clear, light sky blue. However the slippers are a bit darker and grayer, almost a Williamsburg blue. Other than that they are perfect!
They are really warm. Plus, they seem to have a better padded insole than some others I tried. No support, but a good pad to walk on. I like that they come up well over my ankle and keep it warm. They are a little bulky to walk around in, so I wear them mostly while watching TV.
I agree with other reviewer's comments about the soles. The grip they designed for the soles are the words Polar Proven written in a grey rubber. The picture shows a portion of it. These rubbed off the moment I started walking around on our hard wood floors. I have the laminate type floors if it makes a difference but just after a few days of use, 80% of all the grip was gone and I can make out a pattern of my foot. Not fun cleaning up the tiny rubber specs.
After the grip wears off in 3 days the sole becomes very slippery, I wish I had a bigger kitchen, I can use these to act like I'm skating. Once the grip is gone, these are excellent for practicing your moonwalks. I've got pretty good at it.
After a week of use, I was putting on the left one by holding the cuff with one hand like normal, I put in my foot in and rip! the top nylon cuff that holds the drawstring rips off halfway as if it wasn't sewn good. The cuff on right boot was solid.
The bootie does get high marks for warmth as expected for a full insulated bootie. But with the large rip defect and no grip, back they go.
Thanks to Amazon's fantastic return policy, I packed it up, UPS picked it up and I'm on Amazon looking at other brands now. Moonwalking skill increased take note.
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: heavy, waterproofing...Read more