|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.97 - $31.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Channel-quilted slipper featuring logo embroidery at entry and slip-resistant outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Like sleeping bags for your feet, the Baffin Women's Cush Slipper offers some puffy down protection to keep toes comfortable whether you're around the house, camping, or traveling. The lining feels great on the skin and draw ties hold the slipper in place. Slip-resistant soles work wonderfully indoors or in a tent when you'd rather leave your rubber-soled boots outside. The Cush scrunches up and packs easily so you can bring it along on any trip.
You've always wondered what walking on clouds was like--well, this is as close as you're gonna get. This ultra-squishy Cush slipper from Baffin has a stuffed and quilted nylon upper, a drawstring closure on the collar for keeping in the warmth, and a "Polar-Proven" fluffy insole that will hug every curve of your foot with perfection.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000SKZNJU
- Item model number: 6127007MXL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
AND FOR NINE BUCKS! ITS A STEAL.
From the moment you slip them on, you wont want to take them off!
I purchased the Espresso color.
It has a back to it, which is great if your tired of having the other kind that come right off at random times.
I enjoy the fact that it can be worn loose or tight. When I first wore them they fit loose, (Size L : I'm a size 9.5) BUT not loose enough to where they would slip off. There is also an option of tightening them for those that prefer a snug fit.
There is a tag on the inside (the opposite side of the logo from shown), that does not bother me personally, but just thought it might be worth mentioning.
The exterior as shown in the picture looks low quality, but don't be fooled! the exterior shown is actually very durable and sturdy.
The interior has a faux sheepskin (dark gray color) that just feels great, it is well padded underneath it with a memory foam-esque material giving the "worn-in" feel.
The sole has little grip circles throughout which is good for hardwood floors, just dont try to come to a sudden stop, or else its head first for you.
The mesh bag it came inside is great for storing items, very sturdy.
I have a feeling that due to the insole material, they are going to be a little on the stinky side in a few months.
Febreze Fabric Refresher, Lavender Vanilla & Comfort, 27-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 10) Febreze anyone?
Baffin Adult Cush SlipperBaffin Youth Cush Slipper
**Here I am again after recieving my second replacement pair since the bottoms blew out of the first, and now the new ones(a month old) are worthless. The pair that my 4 yr old son has have holes in the bottom too. How sad since they are sososososo comfortable! Don't waste your money, especially if you have hard floors(wood,tile)
1. They are not particularly well made: the tightening string on my second pair broke within hours (but the slippers fit fine without the string, so I decided to keep them), and the stitching gives out quickly.
2. They wear quickly: the bottom layers of mine started to shred after a couple of months, though it seems that the inner layer (the "sleeping bag") holds up a bit better.
3. They are not suitable for extended outside use: the design provides almost no protection or cushioning for your soles from stones, nails, rough pavement.
4. They look a little silly: you might not want to welcome company in these, and Hugh Hefner might want to wear something more stylish with his high-fashion pajamas.
5. And the sizes do seem to run VERY small: I wear a size 9 men's shoe but I found the Large to be uncomfortably snug on my feet, and traded them in for XL (!) which I love.
NEVERTHELESS: despite all the reservations, these are BY FAR the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned, and they are absolutely perfect for the main uses to which I put them. I work in a home office, and I can wear my Cush slippers almost all day, while I am sitting at my desk and padding around the house or watching TV and reading to my son in the evening. They are really quite luscious. At the proper price, I am perfectly happy to get a new pair or 2 every 6 months or so.
Just be sure to order a size larger than what their size chart specifies. I'm a Women's 9-9.5 and I ordered an XL (which is supposed to fit a Women's 11) and it fits perfectly with or without socks.
My feet tend to swell up from time to time. Sometimes I am unable to put on my regular slippers or shoes, but these have ample space. The cord device keeps them from falling off.
The design is good. The materials and workmanship are inferior.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These slippers are the best. We have four pair running around the house. They are so warm and comfy. The only down-side is that you can't through them into the washing machine. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Phil
Like sleeping bags for your feet! These are not intended to be support slippers! They are meant to keep your toes warm on long snowy nights watching movies in the frozen tundra of... Read morePublished 1 month ago by honda man
Very comfy slippers. I like them because they are very warm and can be comfortably worn underneath a blanket.Published 1 month ago by Price Tag
Wore these indoors for five months and the bottoms wore out. Too bad, because they are light and comfy.Published 1 month ago by John D.
I guess these are ok. After buying them for my wife, no one uses these shoes. It's really weird to wear pillows on your feet. I am not sure what I was thinking.Published 1 month ago by R. Yu
I used to have the big Baffins, and those were great but had the con of sweaty and nasty feet afterward. These are perfect!Published 2 months ago by Cynthia W.
Purchased these slippers as a gift. Unisex sizing makes it comfortable for ladies with wide feet, bunions, etc. Very good quality.Published 2 months ago by LUCILLE T. LAMBERT