Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baffin Women's Kamala Insulated Boot,Black,9 M US
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on December 24, 2008
1. I wear an 8.5 normally, purchased these in an 8. I have a wide foot and these allow plenty of room for a heavy sock.

2. Easy to get on right away- I didn't have to fight with them at all. The toggle-lace system works easily and the weather-proof inset sides expand to allow for most calf widths!

3. Went out in over a foot of snow for a hike- feet stayed dry and warm, and the tread really is a big help. The boots were comfortable and felt no heavier than a pair of regular shoes.

4. They also come off easily-no fighting with wet boots!
on February 5, 2010
Great boots! Super warm, good traction could be better, jeans fit inside or over the top. A little larger than typical size 8, heel slips a bit. Best part is that they fit over my large, athletic calves that never fit into boots! The "laces" work really well. Great for walking the dog on snowy sidewalks and rugged trails.
on February 24, 2012
I bought these because my last boots began to leak early on in winter.
I live in St. Petersburg, Russia so I needed boots that could handle cold and wet. With my old boots I could hardly ride a bus in the winter without feeling like my feet would freeze and fall off.
These are AMAZING! When I first wore them they were a bit snug and the lining rubbed the inside of my foot. They became more fitted to my foot in a few days and I realized I hadn't pulled them tightly enough so that was fixed as well. Since then I have had NO complaints!
On New Year's Eve I stood outside in the freezing cold for an hour without moving and my feet were perfectly warm. I did not think this was possible!
They are much lighter than they look as well. The pull cord does get a bit ragged since it is suede but I don't mind that.
I would recommend these boots to anyone! They are pretty and very warm and very comfortable. I wore them sightseeing this winter where I was on my feet all day in them and they were very comfy!
Love!

UPDATE: I have had them for three winters in Russia and they were excellent. I brought them back and I have no doubt they will last a very long time here in the US as well.
on January 28, 2013
I love these boots, but they run a little small in length. I normally wear a true 9 so that's what I ordered. My toes touched the end of the boot so I sent them back for a size 10 since there are no 1/2 sizes. The 10 gives me room to wear thick socks. I live in Alaska and I wore these boots in minus 5 temperatures (with a -45 degree windchill) and they kept my feet toasty warm. The adjusting leather strap that tightens up to fit your size is a little annoying when it flops around as you walk, but I solved that problem by tucking it into the boot. These boots have great traction too! I highly recommend them to anyone that wants warmth combined with a little style to go with it!
on February 10, 2010
I love these boots, they are very warm, comfortable and true to size. We don't normally have much snow where I live but this has been an unusual year weather wise and I am very glad I purchased my boots, have worn them alot more than I thought I would. They look good with jeans and I have gotten many compliments, they keep my feet toasty and dry and that means alot as I typically have cold feet.
on November 27, 2012
First the good things:

I got these for 80$ for Black Friday. Put them on and I ordered my size and they fit great with thick socks on or regular socks. You can cinch these to make them tighter or looser depending. I think these are true size to fit.

Wearing them around the house they were VERY comfy!!!! So WARM!! However, the cinch tie sticks WAY out and looks funny. Its very hard to cinch them past a certain point. I wanted them tight against my calve, but I couldnt ever get them there. It might be the slit where the front is higher than the back of the boot.

these are great if you are going into cold weather activities as you will be wearing probably longjohns under your clothing and these will keep you toasty warm. However, for just wearing them here and there for fashion sake they have a couple things that need worked out.

Positives:
Super warm
very cozy
very soft
they dont look or feel like cloggy 'boots'

Needed:
No sinch laces, just a lace where you can tie (you can always cut the cinch)
take out the V in the sides of the boot, makes it to where you cannot tighten them very well
on March 24, 2010
These boots are so warm & lightweight! Some reviews I read said they ran big so I ordered the smaller size then had to return them for the larger size. My feet are narrow and these boots are a little wide but with a thick pair of socks they fit really well. I couldn't believe how warm my feet stayed even when it was freezing outside. My only criticism is the lace that helps the boot tighten up. I thought it was an elastic or fabric lace of some sort but it is leather. It makes it hard to adjust quickly and I'm afraid it's going to break but so far so good! Would highly recommend!!!
on May 28, 2010
I love these boots! I wanted to get another pair just to walk around in the house! sound crazy?? they are that comfortable & warm! I wear a 9 1/2 in shoe & I got these in a 10 & they fit great!
on February 11, 2012
I was very impressed with the quality of this boot. I live in Indiana, where winter temperatures often drop below zero, so I appreciated the fact that this boot offered insulation. In addition to being very practical for cold and snowy weather, the boot is also quite fashionable. I wish it came in half sizes, but I found it to be fairly true-to-size. If you plan to wear heavy socks with the boot, you probably will want to size up.
on January 22, 2013
Boots are great for any weather. I wore them in 20F with one sock and my feet did not get cold. When weather turned to warm 50F in the same week I wore them around the city as well - did not fell heavy or hot. There is enough room so you can tuck your pants in, or you can pull them over the boot. Both ways look good and comfortable. There is a lace you can make it wider or tighter around your calf. It's not a downtown cute city boots. It is more real snow activity boots, but stylish and comfortable! Bought them right before going to ski resort. Giving my history of ankle and feet arch problems I need very stable, comfortable shoes. This boots are so comfortable that I wore them all day without breaking in the very first day I put them on. Heel is not too high, but not flat. PS.I ordered them in white first - they look really nice too, just decided to go with black as a precaution for slushy roads.