Bag Boy Quad Push Cart (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Simple two-step folding process-foldes in seconds. Extremely stable 4 wheel platform, 29" rear wheel base. Lightweight aluminum frame.
- 9.5" front and 11.5" rear oversized wheels are easy to roll through the grass. Oversized zippered storage bag conveniently located under the scorecard holder.
- Easy one-step handle adjustment accommodates golfers of all heights. Handle mounted parking brake.
- Quick grab beverage holder. Deluxe scorecard holder with pencil holder, padded compartment and secure umbrella holder.
- Lightweight, solid foam, maintenance free tires. Folded dimension: 24"x17"x16". Available in 5 colors: Black, Silver, Red, Navy, White
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bag Boy the No.1 name in golf cart innovation, unveiled the Quad at the 2011 PGA Merchanise Show. Constructed with a lightweight aluminum frame, the Quad was built on a reinforced four-wheel platform, promoting superior stability, while offering a simple two-step folding process, making it easy to transport and allowing for compact storage. The Quad is equipped with maintenance free, oversized wheels that roll through the fairways and rough with ease, enabling golfers to effortlessly maneuver the cart on all terrains and in all weather conditions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The extras on the bag seem very well made. The pencil and score card hold keep everything in place. The valuables opening under the scorecard locks into place nicely when shut and keeps everything dry when it's raining (even without using an umbrella).
The cup holder rotates a lot when going over bumps or hilly terrain quickly so if you have a full beverage without a cap you will need to keep an eye on it. Another note about the cup holder is that it holds cups/containters much larger than it looks like it will, so don't be turned off by the initial size as it really stretches out and keeps everything in place very nicely.
I found a foreign particle (a little piece of vegetation) lodged in the hub. After removal, this baby pushes as easy as can be. I change from a 3 to a 5.