Bag Boy TriSwivel Push Cart, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Front wheel swivles 360̊̊° for effortless maneuverability. Swivel wheel can be locked into place by engaging the remote Swivel Lock out when walking hills or long distances.
- Easy three-step fold for compact storage.
- Deluxe scorecard holder with pencil holder and secure umbrella holder. Durable handlebar grip. Oversized storage bag included.
- Cart and stand bag compatible upper bag bracket.
- Handle mounted parking brake and integrated beverage holder. Cart and stand bag compatible upper bag bracket.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bag Boy TriSwivel Push Cart The Bag Boy TriSwivel Push Cart features Swivel Tech technology which rotates the front wheel 360-degrees, allowing a golfer to walk on all terrains with effortless maneuverability. The swivel wheel can be locked into place by engaging the remote Swivel Lock Out when walking hills or long distances. Key features of the cart include a simple two-step fold for compact storage, an integrated beverage holder, an oversized storage bag, an easy one-step handle adjustment to accommodate golfers of all heights, a deluxe scorecard holder with pencil holder, and a secure umbrella holder. Additional features: Front wheel swivels 360-degrees for effortless maneuverability Swivel wheel can be locked into place by engaging the remote Swivel Lock Out when walking hills or long distances Easy three-step fold for compact storage Oversized storage bag included Lightweight, weather-resistant, aluminum frame Deluxe scorecard holder with pencil holder and secure umbrella holder Integrated beverage holder
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The cart is sturdy and has a nice compartment for balls, scorecard, pencils, etc., as well as a waterproof nylon bag attached to the frame that would be perfect for a pair of shoes. Adjusts for large or small bags with hinged arms, and the bag attaches easily at the top with a velcro strap. Even though it only attaches at the top, I've had no issues with the bag coming out of the cart. The tires are a hollow plastic and can't go flat, and they are much lighter than rubber tires. They should last for years. All in all, I think this is the best cart on the market.