|Price:||$78.40 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.60 (20%)|
- polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon
- Interior organization and multifunctional pockets
- Quick access phone pocket
- Padded laptop pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Thoughtfully designed pockets and compartments hold all of your essentials and leave room for adventure.
Extremely durable water-resistant material made to last through all of life’s journeys.
Super lightweight material won’t weigh you down or hold you back, so you can carry on with your day, effortlessly.
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon and printed fabric
- Interior organization and multi functional pockets
- Quick-access phone pocket
- Padded 10" (H) x 13" (W) laptop pocket
- Sleeve for luggage handle
- Removable and adjustable 52" crossbody strap
- 13" (W) x 12" (H) x 6" (D) 1 lb. 4 oz
Life is a journey
Just ask the two flight attendants who founded baggallini. They wanted a travel companion, something stylish with plenty of pockets to help them move from place to place. So on their next trip they found some people who could help them make exactly that. Soon the cabin crew all wanted to know where they got their baggs, with the passengers not far behind. Before they knew it, they were sitting around their kitchen table, not just making baggs but making a business.
Twenty years later, the baggs they created are still working hard for the everyday traveler. Baggs that are beautifully organized, to help their owners move from place to place. So whether your day takes you five blocks or five time zones our baggs are there to help you glide effortlessly through it. Welcome aboard.
If you’re allowed one carry-on, make it count with the Baggallini Avenue tote bag. Perfect as a travel purse or an everyday bag, this roomy carry all has a space for everything without being bulky or heavy – plus it keeps all your essentials neatly organized! Many versatile pockets include convenient and safe spots for your important electronics like a tablet or smartphone. The zippered compartments keep your items safe, secure and organized when on the go. Whether you’re traveling the globe or running errands close to home, this tote bag makes it easy to keep all your necessities at your fingertips without sacrificing style. Available in a variety of colors and prints to complement any outfit.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 13 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072PSXGP3
- Item model number: AVE252
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 21, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I did not give it 5 stars because it feels a little thin - not sure how long this will wear before it wears out.
I also would have preferred the top zipper of the trolley sleeve be closer to the size of the bottom zipper to fit over trolley sleeve. The weight can shift in the back & cause the bag to shift a little. It is not a huge issue, but might be when I use it in the airport and the ground is not consistently smooth or I am going up/down stairs. Overall it is a good bag for the price - lots of good pockets, good feeling straps, etc.
1. It looks sleek and more feminine than my backpack
2. Somewhat water resistant in rainy or snowy weather
3. Has a zipper (for security and again, against the elements)
4. I like the silver hardware (buckles, zippers, etc.)
5. The handles are long enough that you can put it on your shoulder and it's pretty comfortable
6. You can also wear it crossbody with the strap
1. The clips on the strap look nice, but they're kind of a lobster claw design. It's possible for them to hit something, release the strap and have the tote crash to the ground
2. The ID holder in the front pouch is very cheaply made. I would never us it and cut it out.
3. It's missing the little wallet that my Sydney crossbody bags have. Luckily I have a black one so was able to transfer it to this tote
4. It's missing the elastic loops that the Sydney crossbody bags have where you can put lipstick of chapstick for easy reach
5. The compartment where you put the laptop faces away from your body AND, the padding is toward the inside of the bag. In other words, there is no padding protecting the laptop from being hit by oncoming obstacles as you walk.
6. The internal pockets are very cheap, thin and do not hold their shape so items fall out
7. The pockets that I guess you're supposed to put pens in can hold at least 3, so again, it's really easy for them to fall out. At first I thought they might be for lipstick/chapstick but they're too deep and it'd be a problem to try and get them back out.
So, overall it's okay and I can use it. I subsequently bought a Harvey messenger bag and paid about $40 more and it's so much nicer and feels more solid, if a little less feminine looking. I really hope that Baggallini will address the issues that I (and many other reviewers) have listed. I'd like to have other colors but won't invest until they do.