Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 173 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 190 reviews
on October 3, 2013
When I purchased this little Baggallini I was not quite sure it would suit my needs. I was, and still am, pleasantly surprised. We travel quite often and this versatile pouch is definitely a keeper. Its five pockets give me a place for my passport, cash, credit card, room key, tissues, lip gloss & comb, and my inhaler. I slip my belt through the loops in the back and it fits right on my slacks. Everything I need is right where I need it.
on October 3, 2016
I took this to Spain with me. I put my u.s. passport in the middle pocket. It has four side pockets-- I used the green pocket for my smaller Euros and the opposite pocket for the larger Euros. I stored my u.s. currency in one of the bottom zippers, and put things like local bus tickets and phone numbers in the remaining pocket. If you are looking for something compact and lightweight for traveling, this is perfect.
Note: My passport was a tight fit, and you might have to fold the larger Euro bills in half, so this is a better item to store in a room safe than it is for use as an "everyday" wallet.
on August 15, 2016
I love this thing! I needed something lighter and flatter than a traditional wallet. It fits all of my cards (2 debit cards, 2 credit cards, 5 loyalty cards, and my insurance cards) , money, change, receipts, a special trinket from my husband, my train tickets, and more without bulging at all. The zippers haven't worn down after using it every day for almost 3 months now. It's about the size of a large index card. I absolutely would buy this again. Even when I need a more traditional wallet, I find myself switching back to this one as soon as I can.

Also on the back there's a couple of belt loops so that if you're travelling, you can slide it on your belt and hide it. I've never had to use that feature, but it's there if you need it.

I totally reccomend this if you need a wallet, but a flat wallet. Something small to throw your cards and crap into. This is it. It's also a great EDC item. I could totally see somebody making a small first aid kit with this.
on April 4, 2017
This measures 5 1/8 x 6 3/4 inches, unlike what was said in the item description. I knew that because I read the Q & A before buying and I am OK with that. The pockets with the orange and green zippers are deeper, measuring approximately 3 3/4 inches. The pockets with the pink and purple zippers overlay the other two pockets, so that is why they aren't as deep. They are about 2 3/4 inches deep. I wasn't aware of that before buying, but I don't think it will be a problem. I wanted the differently colored zippers to keep the different countries' currencies organized. American bills only fit without folding in the main pocket and the orange and green pockets.
on October 25, 2013
I bought this just before leaving for an Eastern European trip where we would be using 3 different currencies. It was perfect for this, our passports and room cards. I was able to tether it inside my purse, so it felt very secure. Highly recommend!
on August 24, 2015
This really is a clever wallet. It will hold currency, coins, theater or movie tickets, and even larger items in its five compartments. Two of the zippered compartments are short, and won't hold anything much bigger than U.S. bills. Two of the other pockets are deeper, and will hold bigger items. I can just barely fit a U.S. passport in the two deeper compartments, but it will certainly fit in the largest compartment, which is the depth of the entire wallet. I don't have any foreign currency, so I'm not sure of the sizes, but it seems to be designed for the purpose of holding different sizes of currency. I'm sure this can be used for other things, too, depending on what papers or very slim items you might need to carry. A cell phone might fit in the deeper side pockets, but should also fit easily inside the largest pocket. This is well worth the money, especially if you have a lot of currency, tickets, or other lightweight items to keep organized. I love the bright colors of the zipper, especially against the black fabric. It makes it easier to find in even a bag with a black interior.
on March 1, 2013
I am taking a trip to several countries in May and most of them do not use the Euro. So, I needed something to keep my different currencies separate. This seems like it will fill the bill perfectly. Some others said that the compartments were too small, but I was able to put every currency in the individual compartments without having to fold them.

Please see the video I have uploaded to see the adaptations I have made to the case. I labeled the compartments by country and strung a neck cable through the belt loops so that I can hang the case from my neck under my shirt.
review image review image
33 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2017
I love this wallet when I travel abroad. It's not cool looking at all yes, but it's so convenient with separate compartments for different currencies. When I backpacked in Europe, I had a pocket for pounds, a pocket for euros, and pocket for dollars, and it's color coded so that you can quickly find the compartment you're looking for. There's a center bigger pocket that you can fit your passport or cards in (though I didn't utilize it much since I don't believe in hiding your cash and your passport in the same place while traveling). Very useful!
on September 23, 2010
I received one of these as a gift and have used it in several different situations. It is a slim item and although you cannot stuff it with bulky items, it is perfect for your ID, credit cards, paper money, coins, lipstick, small mirror, etc. There is a green zipper on one side and since I identify green with money, I put my paper bills in this compartment and coins in the compartment below it. On the flip side I use the top zipper for my ID and credit cards.

Since one can wear this on a belt I wear it while hiking and camping. It's handy to have all of your ID, credit cards and money right on your side. It doesn't weigh anything; you hardly know it's there.

I've bought two of these in the last month as gifts; my girlfriends had never seen anything like this and commented on how handy it is with all the zippered compartments.

It's well made, lightweight and smartly styled. You'll use it alot if you like to be organized.
on July 9, 2015
The openings of the top compartment and the side compartments towards the top are just barely wide enough to fit an American passport if it doesn't have a plastic cover. Even then, the passport can be damaged by frequently brushing against the zipper. It is also not easy to get the passport out fast. However, several American passports will fit into the bag in the top and side departments if necessary. Either zipper opening is too small for a European passport book which is hardcover and 2 mm wider and longer than an American passport book. I find the bag not useful since I don't want to struggle getting out my passport every time. The idea was to get a bag for easy and quick access and storage between checking in, security check, customs, etc. I will look for another bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.