|Price:||$85.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Nylon
- Synthetic lining
- Zipper closure
- 28.5" shoulder drop
- 9.5" high
- 12" wide
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The everywhere bag is inspired by the classic hobo style with plenty of exterior pockets to keep important items at your fingertips.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 13.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L15TWG6
- Item model number: EWY571-B0614
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Purpose: So I was looking for the PERFECT travel bag, not just travel as I also plan to use the bag at home as my everyday purse but especially when I travel and I take as little as possible with myself. For my 3+ week trip to several countries, I needed to be super organized so I wantedthe ultimate "carry on" bag both stylish - the purple is gorgeous - and functional. Nobody does it as well as Baggallini when it comes to functional. I almost went with a PacSafe but it just didn't thrill me like the Baggallini Everywhere Bagg.
Why I LOVE this bag so much:
1. Gorgeous color and design and quality: The bag is not only functional, it's so beautiful. I got the purple and LOVE it. It's a great color on me. The insides of mine as you can see in the photo are green and super nice. I love the overall design and just how it hangs around my body. You can adjust the straps and make it short or long, depending your particular design. I like to wrap a little scarf around it for more flair :)!
2. Travel functionality: I have been able to put my Kindle, iPhone, sunglasses, all my toiletries, some makeup, headset, small tripod, jewelry pouch, pocket book, pens, snacks and a small notebook and there is still plenty of room. I don't like to fill bags to a brim so this seems to serve the perfect purpose of a carry-on to airplane bag. I LOVE It.
3. Rainproof: I love my leather bags and other fancy bags but I get uncomfortable and worried about them when it rains. With this bag, you don't have to worry about rain.Read more ›
I have a number of Baggallini purses and enjoy them all but some are very small and another is hugh - I needed one that was just right for everyday. THIS IS DEFINITELY IT !!!
The purse has a long strap which can be "cross-body" which is important to me, can carry everything and anything with wonderful multiple pockets and "places". You just have to organize it to your preferances and it is just terrific.
I cannot recommend it too highly - it's great. I also love the mushroom color because it goes with whatever you are wearing - however, with all the beautiful colors it's available in - there's a color for everyone.
Baggallini Luggage Everywhere Classic Hobo Style Bag
I am giving the bag three stars until a few weeks of usage to determine if it will hold up. I am not sure why the seller sent me two different bags but RETURN ANY BAG THAT HAS THE GROMMETS.
Note I did not overload my previous bag. It had my wallet, two pairs of glasses, a small makeup bag with lipstick, foundation, mascara and eyeliner in it, and a point and shoot camera with plenty of room for more.
I have used a smaller Baggallini for a few years but needed something bigger. This bag is perfect. Pockets everywhere! I love the fuscia color of the lining, offsetting the grey. I can fit my book and all of my other stuff into this bag.
Few downsides: Strap tends to slip off of your shoulder but you can lengthen the strap and wear it across the body. Some of the zippers can snag but not a huge problem. All in all, great bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am carrying this bag now. I can get my iPad 2 with protective cover, my Kindle Paperwhite, big smart phone, and lots of other junque in there. Read morePublished 3 days ago by 3catz24
Now I'm hooked on this bag. Hey! It does not have hooks!!! Something for them to add.Published 3 days ago by Nancy D Greene
I own several smaller Baggallini bags. I needed a bag that would hold a letter-sized booklet, a small camera, and possibly a wadded-up raincoat, for an event in November. Read morePublished 3 days ago by anncat
This is a nice quality bag. The strap was comfortable and the zippers seemed sturdy. The bag is lightweight and hangs nicely on the hip. Read morePublished 7 days ago by FryLady
THE. BEST. TRAVEL. PURSE. EVER. I don't carry purses but I love this bag. Great quality. Tons of pockets. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Shawnna
I want a product that will wear well, that I can use for many years. This bag seems well made and I think it will work well. Plus I love the organization - lots of pockets!Published 16 days ago by Annie J.
The bag was as stated and arrived as expected. It was perfect for my European trip and when I got soaking wet touring in the rain all my contents stayed dry which was necessary... Read morePublished 18 days ago by C. R. R.
it's a great bag, but I sold it to someone else who wanted it. I wanted the one with the zippered pockets on the sides, as well.Published 18 days ago by Barbara D'Anna