Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on August 9, 2015
I think this is a great bag in general . The one I received does not have the mesh shown in the picture for the middle pocket but that one is an older model and the newer model that i received had a solid lining. This bag does not provide any secure type locking system or rfid pockets so maybe not ideal for travel. Easily fits more than you can imagine including a tablet but there is no padding ( might make it heavier). If you overload, although the wide strap helps, you might want to buy those wrap cushions designed for backpacks. Front strap pocket ok but too small for a phone or oversized sunglasses. Maybe could be used for a credit card wallet.

What I liked:
-Multi pockets
-lightweight
-water resistance
-attractive
-wide adjustable strap
-good size without being too small or large
-water bottle pocket ( although very tight squeeze for 16 oz bottle)
-side pocket for sunglasses

What could be improved:
-needs to have rfid pockets and maybe some toggle closure for more security.
-Zippers don't always glide easily so not sure about longevity
-Lining in middle pocket is taller than zipper so gets caught every time ( maybe I got a defective one)
- have at least one side zip pocket instead of all top entry ( slings twist around so you can easily access and most have a side entry pocket which makes it easy to leave the bag on your body while you access a pocket)
-would be nice if large pocket had a divider for more organization.
-Needs some updating for a quick access phone pocket that also fits larger phones (like the hidden quick grab ones that most of the travelon bags have)
-Wish strap could be used in either direction

I will be sending mine back because of the lining/zipper problem. I may try another or look for one that is close to this with more of the wish list features I listed above.
on October 25, 2016
This bag is much smaller than what it looks like in the picture, but I was able to fit a big textbook, a MacBook Pro and some other things. I can use it as a backpack and purse combined. It will be a great travel bag. The front pocket is good for keys, the wallet pocket is roomy, and the other front pocket can hold an iPhone. Best thing is the cross body backpack function to avoid shoulder pain.
on February 21, 2014
Small and light enough to carry all day, but large enough to hold every day items and still WAY more. I carry my phone in the Velcro side pocket, water bottle in the mesh holder, up to a 16 oz. bottle or so. I carry medicine, 2-3 kleenex packets, travel size sanitizer, wallet, brush, hand cream, travel size cologne, and a foldable market bag in the main compartment. In the middle compartment, sunglasses, makeup, flashlight, sewing kit, and manicure tools, among other incidentals. The front zip pouch holds pens and pencils, lipstick, zip drive, and work keys, and a pad of paper. When I travel, I add my kindle or a book to the back zip pouch, and my larger ultra zoom camera to the main pouch. It gets a bit heavier, but with the cross body strap it is not uncomfortable. AND there is still room for more.... I have used my bag for 3 years now, every day, and it has been on many trips, one 3 week trip to Europe. It has held up well, and beginning to show signs of wear on the interior coating, but I am very hard on purses. All the stitching is still intact, and zippers still work fine... A great bag, and easy to find everything in it!
on August 8, 2013
Pluses:
iPad mini in its case fits nicely with more space for my iPhone, iPod touch, wallet and external battery recharger
Fits comfortably over my right shoulder
While sitting on my shoulder, all pockets and zippers face upward rather than sideways like many mono sling bags
Cute

Minuses:
Material feels flimsy (hence the rating...not sure if it will hold up)
No firm base

I searched high and low for the perfect sized mono sling. Fitting the mini, as well as a few minor objects as I mentioned was a major consideration. Most bags were either too small, flimsy or too large for my needs. This fits the bill except for the material, so, I am just hoping and praying that this is it. Trying to lighten my load...am not the sort of woman who crowds my bag with nonsense. Essentials are all that I need. I don't feel like searching anymore, so, I hope to change my rating.
on April 9, 2014
I like this bag because I don't have an aching shoulder after putting this bag around my neck. The bag rests on my back and does not pull my shoulder and put strain on it. I also like all of the compartments that I can help me to keep everything organized. With all of the different zippers I can know exactly where everything is. I also like it because it is very light weight when you don't have anything in it. This means that I don't start with a heavy bag and then add more of my stuff which is heavy and then have back strain. Since my old age, I only want bags that are light weight so my body won't ache from carrying a heavy load each day. Also, you can throw it in the wash when it gets dirty. It comes out looking clean and like new.
Love the zipper pocket in the strap. I put my little notes or lists in there and find them easily when I get to the market.
on August 15, 2016
I do really like the messenger bag, great for traveling, I can put an extra change of clothes in the back compartment. I like the tan interior to make looking for something easier. I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't care for the stiff handle, wish it were softer and had a loop I could carry as a bag when I don't want to wear it. I'll use it often, and of all the bags I compared this to, the pockets are well designed and have plenty of room.
on September 12, 2017
Love this bag, my 3rd one. So much room and compartments. If you travel or take day trips like I do, you'll love it. I am only 5'3" and lays on hip area. Having a cross body bag helps so you don't leave purse behind, never have to set down. Main area fits my Ipod, point and shoot camera, wallet, with room to spare. Other compartments are great for other items: pens, meds, and much much more.
Only thing I was disappointed was the color. Was suppose to be black/sand, all black instead. Black/sand would have would be a little lighter in color then black. All good like it so much will still use.
on July 19, 2017
Ended up returning this, due to the fact that you cannot change the strap to the other side of the bag, which did not work for me. Otherwise, it is a good bag, and I'm sure would work for most people, just did not work for me. I did like the two side pockets for umbrella or water bottles, as well as a few of the other features, which is why I ordered it.
Like I said, a good bag, just didn't work for me.
on February 22, 2013
Recently went on a cruise and was able to fit my ipad and case in one of the compartments. There are many different compartments and I put my things I wanted most secure in the zippered pocket that is closest to my body. It was a bit crowded with everything I had but I think I could fill up any purse. It was hard to manuever in the main one with the ipad in there and generally had to take it out if I lost something in my purse, then it was hard getting back in. I have now been using it at home for a couple weeks and although it is not the prettiest purse, it is the most functional. Very well made and should hold up for years. I would buy it again.
on February 5, 2014
PROS:
-Nice size bag for a commuter - fits a lunchbox , big book, and more.
-many pockets and sub-pockets including a secret key/cash compartment on the strap.
-sturdy material and good metal zippers.
-easy to get on and off and wear in front of you Indiana Jones style in a bust terminal crowd.
CONS: not designed for engineers, or a leftover from 20ieth century overstock:
-no padded notebook pocket, although would easily fit a notebook
-no pen slots at all, silly & flimsy credit card pockets instead, as if anybody would give up on his wallet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.