Bago Travel Duffle Bag For Women & Men - Foldable Duffel Bags For Luggage Gym Sports
|Price:||$25.00 - $55.60|
- LARGE TRAVEL DUFFLE Carry On Bag 11x15x27 inch with 85 Liters capacity and 1.5 pound is ideal to use as a lightweight main luggage, an extra shopping and souvenirs bags or storing sports gear. Folds Up super small to: 11.8" x 12.6" (30 x 32 cm) perfect for easy storing and taking with you as an extra "Just In Case" bag.
- DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGH QUALITY; Honeycomb RipStop fabric that resists wear and tear. High quality zippers with pull string that will not break and surely won't fail you. Super Lightweight, Collapsible, Durable and Fashionable colors For Travel And Everyday Life. Teen girls may prefer to use a Medium duffle bag for their school camp activities to pack all they would need for an overnight. Also great for boys to pack gears for their basketball play date.
- A RELIABLE TRAVEL ESSENTIAL; Unfold at the airport to avoid excess baggage charges, to carry your gifts and souvenirs, or to transfer your things from your damaged suitcase. This is an airport saviour for any trip - always take one duffel with you on any trip or travel.
- GET THE SPACE OF A VERY LARGE SUITCASE WITHOUT THE BULK AND WEIGHT. Lightweight, collapsible and compact duffle; 85 Litre & weighs 75% less than your empty suitcase (only 1.5 pound). Use at home to store and carry your sports gear or other large items. It has shoe compartment ideal for packing your sneakers or runners when you hit the gym. This Packable Duffle is Designed to work best with BAGO PACKING CUBES - Add both to your cart for an organised lightweight travel experience.
- FASHIONABLY STAND OUT! With trendy colors to choose from, you'll never go out of style! It will never miss your sight as you'll quickly spot your colored bag. 100% SATISFACTION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Save The Day With This Packable Travel and Sports Duffle For All Your Needs.
Damaged suitcase in the middle of your trip?
Tired of paying for overweight charges?
Got carried away shopping for gifts and souvenirs ?
Why get another bulky luggage when you can have the same spacious carrier minus the weight and bulk?
Versatile and reliable, bring it anywhere as your “all-around” or “just-in-case” bag.
Fold it inside your carry bag and be prepared for anything. May it be as your gym bag, shopping bag, as your extra suitcase, or your “rescue bag” to avoid the overweight limit,
It is a travel essential you shouldn’t leave without.
Unfold at the airport to avoid excess baggage charges, to carry your gifts and souvenirs, or to transfer your things from your damaged suitcase.
Lightweight, foldable and compact duffle:
- Up to 60 liters & weighs 75% less than your empty suitcase (only 1.5 pound).
- Use at home to store and carry your sports gear or other large items.
- It can also be a heavy duty bag for your camping or any outdoor activities.
- Designed to work best with BAGO PACKING CUBES.
Be prepared for anything when you travel and keep this folding duffle handy. It’s a travel essential you shouldn’t leave without.
Essential details on this functional duffle bag:
- The Honeycomb RipStop fabric is durable and will resist tearing
- High Quality Corded zipper.
- Multiple pockets which are usable, folded or unfolded.
- Shoe Pocket that is water and odor resistant - for shoes or dirty laundry compartment
- 2 handle straps and a removable shoulder strap.
Weighs 60% less than the average luggage, you get more space but not the weight!
You’re sure to avoid over limit baggage fees!
SUPER FUNCTIONAL FOLDABLE BAG.
Size when fold: : 10 x 11" (25.4x 28 cm)
It can fit inside small bags, gym lockers and even in your car compartment.
Simply unfold and you instantly have a shopping bag, an extra suitcase or your “rescue bag” to avoid overweight limit.
IDEAL SPORTS BAG.
Worry no more on how to stuff your worn sweaty workout clothes and shoes after a day in the gym. Shoe pocket compartment is water and odour resistant.
Easily pack them in the separate compartment to help you separate smelly gym clothes from affecting other clothes in your duffle bag.
VERSATILE, RELIABLE, STYLISH BAG.
Weighing 60% less than the average luggage, you get more space but not the weight. You’re sure to avoid excess baggage and over limit baggage fees!
With trendy colors to choose from, you'll never go out of style! It will never miss your sight when picking up in the baggage claim area.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX: This bag comes zipped into a small approximately 10.5” by 11.5” square. It unzips into a 27” nylon duffle bag with an adjustable web shoulder strap that clips to plastic loops on the bag. It has shorter side handles as well that secure into an attached Velcro sleeve. There are 2 front envelop pockets and a really cool expandable side pocket. The entire bag is designed to be light weight.
WHAT I LIKE:
• I LOVE this bag! It is HUGE! It is more than ample for a weekend get-away.
• The expanding side pocket is really cool! I am constantly trying to keep dirty clothes separated from clean ones on trips and this expandable pocket would be absolutely perfect for that purpose. It would also be great to store shoes so they don’t come into contact with clothing.
• This bag is light weight so it easily fits into other luggage or bags without weighing them down.
• The shoulder strap is removable.
• The stitching seems secure and the zippers strong.
• I love the way this bag zips into a flat square.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE:
• Even though this bag far exceeded my expectations in almost every respect, I would have preferred to see metal connections for the shoulder strap rather than plastic. I prefer metal zippers to plastic ones too.
PICTURES: I am including some pictures of this bag open and closed.
VIDEO: I am including a video overview of the features of this bag.
I received the Bago Travel Duffel Bag at a full promotional discount in order to do an honest and unbiased review. This bag is absolutely fantastic. It is lightweight but handles a lot of stuff when put into service. I absolutely recommend it and I am already planning to get one for my daughter when she goes off to college next year.
I recently went on a Berlin-Copenhagen bike trip with my kids, renting bikes in Berlin and dropping them off in Copenhagen. We loaded the bike panniers with our essentials for the week long ride, each of us had a Bago travel duffel stuffed into our panniers ... so when we dropped the bikes off north of Copenhagen, we loaded the duffels with our things from the panniers and took the train to town.
I actually had my Bago riding on the bike rack as I brought way too many things to fit in my panniers. We had several days of steady downpour and lashing winds and the bag, amazingly, kept the things inside dry! It was sort of a bonus as I didn't think the duffel was waterproof.
After our ride, I loaded up my duffel with all my gear which came to 31 lbs. I wasn't very confident about using the straps fearing that the weight would rip the strap area. I instead slung the hand straps over my shoulders - thankful that it was long enough to do so, helped along by the fact that the middle part of the bag sagged to allow easier should loading.
In two flights, I was able to store the bag in the overhead bin. The third flight I took I had to check the bag in ... and it survived without so much as a scratch. Best of all, I was able to fold the entire bag back into it's zipped up position!
Honestly, we figured because of the light material and relatively inexpensive cost (no one GAVE us a unit to review) - that even if these were throw-aways when we got home, we'd be ahead of the game. Not only did these hold up the entire trip, through 7 different taxi rides, 4 different water taxis, etc. But we actually checked one of the bags on the way home because of the weight of the bag and not wanting to drag it around the airport. We figured that for sure would have killed it. Nope - it came out with plenty of black marks and stains (having checked the pink one), but not one rip or tear. All the seams and zippers are in place! We went white water rafting the weekend after we returned from that trip, and were able to make use of the size pocket, still having our dry clothes in the main compartment and putting our wet close in the size compartment, separated from everything else.
Great bag - highly recommended. The shoulder straps are not the most comfortable, but it's by design - you couldn't put a pad there and still have these bags fold up into such a compact size. We wouldn't change a thing.
Most recent customer reviews
Great to pack for all those souvenirs you buy.