Bags on Board Dog Waste Pick-up Refill Bags, 120 count
|Price:||$6.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Bags on Board Dog Waste Bags makes picking up dog poop and pet waste quick, easy, and simple whether on a walk or in the backyard
- Strong and durable dog waste bags are thick enough to hold any mess; 100% leak-proof guaranteed
- Bags on Board dog poop bags fits and refills all Bags on Board Dog Waste Bag Dispensers, so there's no need to buy a new one
- Bags are available in classic blue color
- 8 rolls with 15 pet waste bags per roll (120ct)
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Caution: keep bags away from children.
Warning: to avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies, children and animals. Do not use in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. This product is not a toy.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bags on Board Dog Waste Pick-up Refill Bags, 120 count
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||0.45 pounds||1.55 pounds||0.2 pounds||0.65 pounds|
|Size||120 Bags||315 Count||140 count||140 Count|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Important: Although the wording on the packaging has changed - - it now says "EASY-TIE" - - the description and picture of the product on Amazon look the same as the product that I had previously purchased, with no mention of the easy-tie feature.
* The bags "use 20% less materials!" Read flimsy.
* The bags have a curved perforation - - this is what makes the ties for the closure. You must separate the bags very carefully because when pulling on the perforations, the bags have a tendency to tear into the top of the next bag. Four out of five have torn, making one unusable. I now have to tear the bags apart before walking the dog.
* The usable portion of the bag is only 11 inches long, rather than the previous 14, making it more difficult keep your hands clean when picking up large-dog waste.
Does the tie closure work? Yes. Are the bags strong enough to do the job? Yes. Would I buy bags with this design again? No.
Later on I unfortunately discovered that they aren't as "green" as I thought. Plastic itself will eventually degrade, given enough time. However these bags are made of normal plastic materials so they degrade just as fast as my standard grocery bag would. I normally wouldn't mind this but the fact that they put the "100% Biodegradable" just to make me think it was more environmentally friendly really bothers me about this product.
I intend to return what I bought and buy bags that are actually biodegradable, such as Poopbags.com which are made from corn and other renewable products and decompose within 60-90 days in a commercial composting environment.
Imagine my surprise when my latest shipment arrived last week and this formerly awesome product was totally redesigned! The product images and description are still for the old version - which was far superior per the following:
1) These 'redesigned' bags are much thinner, with the plastic being very translucent (old version was nearly opaque).
2) These 'redesigned' bags are much shorter and smaller in capacity. They also added 'handles, which are useless and cost-ineffective (see below).
3) The newly added handles have the perforations on them so when you need a bag quickly you can't just tear one off simply as when the perforations were along the bottom/top seams. Now you have to delicately unravel a few bags and gently separate them. If you don't, well, the bags rip in half, rendering them useless. I wasted 1/2 of a new roll because the bags wouldn't separately easily. Total waste of money and bags!
I am so frustrated and feel a little duped that Amazon didn't change the product specs to reflect all these changes. They are going back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Size and plastic thickness is good. Wish the tear line between bags was marked to so you could see it more easily and that it was a bit easier to open each bag short of wetting... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Queasinart
This would have been a 5 star review except that at least one of the packages was not Bags on Board at all and was PERFUMED! The aroma is not to my liking. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nanalou W. Sauder
These are the best doggy bags that I've ever used. They're very thick, and they don't have that plastic cylinder in the middle of the roll. Read morePublished 3 months ago by momto3
I have used Bags on Board for years because the bags are thick and sturdy. These are the total opposite - very thin and impossible to open. Read morePublished 3 months ago by LuluM