- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Patterns of Time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.00 shipping
Bags, Purses and Pouches, C. 650-1650 Pattern
|Price:||$23.50 & FREE Shipping|
- Sewing Pattern - Period Patterns number 93, Bags, Purses and Pouches, c. 650-1650
- Pattern contains patterns for 46 specific bags, pouches and purses. It also has 23 general methods for making purses and attached pouches, dagger hangers, etc.
- Excellent for Renaissance, Elizabethan, Late Tudor, Medieval or Dark Ages Impression
- Great for SCA, Elizabethan or Medieval Reinactments, Dark Ages LARPs and other Live Action Role Play
- Great Costume Pattern for Game of Thrones or as a historical Item for any SCA, Medieval, Celtic or Renaissance Living history Enthusiast
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Sewing Pattern - Period Patterns number 93, Bags, Purses and Pouches, c. 650-1650. Bags, purses and pouches were essential when the use of pockets in clothing was unknown, only the rich had secure storage for their small valuable items. As with other necessary items of clothing specialized pouches developed, such as hunting bags (to hold game); pilgrim's bags (big enough to carry everything necessary for a long journey); and gaming pouches, to hold dice and other game pieces. Period Patterns number 93, Bags, Purses and Pouches, c. 650-1650, contains 23 general methods for making purses and attached pouches, dagger hangers, etc. It also has patterns for 46 specific bags, pouches and purses. Bags, purses and pouches go perfectly with PP16, PP21, PP23, PP26, PP41, PP43, PP46, PP51, PP53, PP56, PP58, PP90, PP101 and PP102. Great for SCA Living History and Renaissance Festivals. Great for Game of Thrones Costume, Eddard Stark, Sean Bean, Arryn, Baratheon, Greyjoy, Lannister, Stark, Tully, Tyrell, Rickon Stark, Rodrik Cassel, Maester Luwin, Jory Cassel, Hodor, Ser Rodrik, Septa Mordane, Osha, Roose Bolton, , Loras Tyrell, Renly Baratheon, Jeor Mormont, Aemon Targaryen, Bowen Marsh, Benjen Stark, Ser Alliser Thorne, Yoren, Samwell Tarly, Qhorin Halfhand, Illyrio, Mopatis, Pyat Pree, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, Syrio Forel, Shae, Gendry, Jaqen H'ghar, Princess Myrcella, Prince Joffrey, Cersei Lannister, Tommen Baratheon, Pycelle, Lord Varys, Ser Barristan Selmy, Ser Ilyn, Hallyne, Dontos, Ygritte, The Lord of Bones, Galbart Glover , Gared, Jhiqui, Eddard Stark, Robert Baratheon, Tyrion Lannister, Catelyn Stark, Ser Jaime Lannister, Cersei Baratheon, Daenerys, Ser Jorah Mormont, Lord Petyr Baelish, Viserys Targaryen , Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark,Theon Greyjoy, Joffrey Baratheon, Sandor Clegane, Khal Drogo .
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I liked it because I have lots of decorative (e.g., drapery) fabric for gowns and fabric for lining that I can use for these purses. The purse is lined, which is not my favorite thing to do, but the pattern was so easy to do that I was finished before I had time to stress out. You don't have to just make these purses for Renaissance gowns - you can make them out of any fabric and wear them everyday. I like having my hands free, so the belt purses are a great find.