Baigeda Outdoor Emergency Survival Whistle Kit Nylon Paracord Buckle with Flint Fire Starter Striker Tactical Equipment Multifunctional Lifesaving Bracelet Gear
|Price:||$3.50 + $0.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The scraper works as a fire starter, used as a knife as well
- Flint on one side with removable striker/ scraper on the side
- High-strength nylon buckle paracord, good abrasion resistance, not easy to fluff
- The built-in whistle is clear and loud to be heard from miles away to alert others you need help
- The bracelet could be disassembled as rope for making traps, building tents, shoelace, packing rope, clothesline, flashlight rope, emergency escape, fire, etc. in a lot other emergent situations
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
· Weight: 1.48oz(42g)
· Structure: High-strength nylon paracord + Whistle + Fire Starter
· Size: Length: 10in (26cm), width: 0.94in (2.4cm), unfold length: 118.1in-126.0in (3m-3.2m)
· 1* Survival Paracord Bracelet from Baigeda
How to start fire:
· 1. Find some inflammable materials (like papers, dry grass, dry leaves, barks, pine needles, twigs or cotton etc).
· 2. Scrap slowly the magnesium into powder using the scraper. Just scratch it with patience, make the powder enough to be fired. Pls note that you need to put the powder with the inflammable materials together.
· 3. Please fast scratch the magnesium rod with strong force, so that you can light up the inflammable materials.
The official dealer of the brand Baigeda!
Any question, any time, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly!