- Series: Diagnostic Microbiology (Bailey & Scott's)
- Hardcover: 1056 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 13 edition (July 12, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323083307
- ISBN-13: 978-0323083300
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 9 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #31,823 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology, 13e (Diagnostic Microbiology (Bailey & Scott's)) 13th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Try the eTextbook for free
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If your professor is using a different textbook, you should consider purchasing this boo as a supplemental read.
I have been so disappointed with it: spelling mistakes that should have been corrected in proofreading; the additional resources available on Evolve contain really poorly worded questions that don't make any sense or are misspelled; and on top of that, some of the answers are just plain INCORRECT! On really basic things too (eg. Enterococcus spp. are PYR positive too).
It is a shame, as my lecturer tends to pull questions in our weekly quiz straight out of either this book or the Harr MLS Review book! So frustrating, and if that is the standard of the quizzes, then how am I to trust any of the information contained within it's pages?
Would not recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was impressed that I recieved my order in just over two days. I was also impressed that this was the cheapest deal on amazon.Published 3 months ago by Travis
It's a really good book. Very helpful, and easy to understand. 👍🏼Published 13 months ago by Cherille Roa
This is ALWAYS been a great resource!!! Excellent reference text!!!Published 21 months ago by S. Carlson