Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 5, 2015
This bag is exactly what I was wanting for carting around our pool toys. The mesh is very durable and the size is perfect for our buckets, cars, squirters, etc. I chose the orange color just to make it easier to find when we're out and about at different pools, parks or at the beach. I am very pleased with this purchase and may get a second for dirty/sandy/wet clothes or towels.
on August 15, 2013
I bought this bag after my daughter started swimming lessons and I realized I wanted a separate bag for all of our wet stuff. She's 2 so I'm in the water with her - that makes two beach towels, two swimsuits, a swim diaper, soap, and my daughter's flip flops. This holds all of that, and a bit more. Also, when empty it takes up hardly any space (not a structured bag) so I can bring it empty in my tote bag to the lessons, then as we discard out wet items I put them into this bag to bring home.

The only reason I took off one star is that the clip/catch (not sure what you call it) on the drawstring has already cracked. I'm sure I did something to cause it but I'm pretty gentle with things in general and don't remember any incident (It hasn't been dropped or stepped on or anything), so I guess I was just surprised when I noticed it. We have only used the bag 6 times. So far hasn't impacted the functionality, I can still use the clip I just have to make sure the drawstrings are lined up in the middle so they don't get caught in the crack. Given the cost of the bag, it's really not a big deal.
on May 23, 2015
Great product. Excellent quality. Fits all our beach toys.
on September 29, 2014
Works great for beach toys. Was able to fit lots of toys in it for the beach and then just shake to get the sand out.
on January 9, 2016
Really really big. It kinda reminds me of the laundry bag. I used it for work but it was so big that it would almost drag from the weight and I'm pretty short so that's why it felt so big.
on July 30, 2016
I bought this bag for my children's goggles and beach toys. It's a great size, great for all their wet toys. Nice handles and drawstring.
on November 13, 2016
This has been my favorite bag for collecting pool toys or beach toys. Not sure why I didn't buy more!
on March 11, 2013
Love this bag.
The mesh is very durable and strong. We fit our beach toys, two towels, and change of clothes. very light weight and portable.
on June 13, 2016
Little less quality than I thought!
But just using to carry water toys home from beach
on May 21, 2016
great beach bag! fits a lot of toys and is easy to clean the sand off of the toys