- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.7 x 3 inches ; 2.86 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00CIJMD6K
- Item model number: 8783
- Average Customer Review: 225 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #60,078 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Bake-A-Bone The Original Dog Treat Maker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- All Natural; preservative-free
- Organic and gluten free recipes
- Healthy, mouth-watering treats in minutes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original dog treat maker makes healthy, delicious preservative-free treats in minutes. Perfect for small, medium and large dogs. Bake-A-Bone features allergy-sensitive recipes including wheat-free, corn-free, low-glucose, lactose-free, gluten-free and soy-free. Recipes for every taste: chicken, beef, liver, peanut butter, cheese, vegetarian, vegan organic and much more. Make fun specialty treats also snicker poodles, banana biscotti bones, birthday bones, puppy pot-roast bones. You can also decorate your treats with fun, pet-friendly homemade icings.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After posting this review, I have to recant! A month later, it overheated after first failing to bake. Then it just quit altogether. I am stuck with this and not happy. Would NOT buy or recommend this. Worked great for a VERY short while!Was bery pleased with this purchase. I have only baked one recipe batch since recieving it but the bones came out beautifully and it was easy to use. They are softer than I was used to from "store bought" bones and I broke them in half to make sure they did not eat one whole and I was afraid of choking. I am going to use the food dehydrator for the next batch to see if that will crisp them up. I did not have good luck with letting them sit in a warm oven for hours as the directions said. The recipe book is great and you don't have to buy a lot of stuff that is not already in your pantry. All in all, a good purchase. Dogs love them.
I like to make him some while I am making treats for myself so we can enjoy treat time together!
The only downside to this treat maker is that you can make only 4 treats at a time. I'm kind of impatient, have a busy schedule, and from beginning to end it takes about an hour and a half. But on the plus side, the average number of treats is 24, so you get a lot done!! Bottom line, this is an awesome treat maker...I wore my old one out after 2 years of hard service...