Baker's Secret 1061483 10-by-16-Inch Nonstick Cooling Rack, Set of 2
|Price:||$8.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$19.68 (70%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-tier nonstick cooling racks for cookies, pies, and cakes
- Durable chrome construction with narrow grid pattern
- 4 stable feet keeps pastries raised above the counter
- Ensures air circulate underneath for proper cooling
- Set of 2
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Baker's Secret 1061483 10-by-16-Inch Nonstick Cooling Rack, Set of 2
Checkered Chef Cooling Rack Baking Rack. Stainless Steel Oven and Dishwasher Safe. Fits Half Sheet Cookie Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Checkered Chef||Spring Chef||RIGHT-WAY Products||Amazon.com||Virtuosoul LLC|
|Color||Black||Silver||Silver||2 Set 8 x 10"||Silver||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 10 x 0.62 in||11.42 x 16.93 x 0.59 in||10.04 x 15 x 0.8 in||8 x 10 x 0.75 in||10.03 x 0.82 x 16 in||11.5 x 16.5 x 1 in|
|Material Type||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Stainless Steel||18/8 Stainless Steel||Chrome||Steel||304 Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel|
2-tier Baker's Secret 10 by 16-Inch Non Stick Cooling Grid, Set of 2. Baker's Secret gadgets are the perfect addition to your baking needs. Complement your Baker's Secret Metal Bakeware with these cooling racks for outstanding results.
Top Customer Reviews
A few points about these racks:
1. Price: Good price point! You can probably find cheaper at a discount store, but they probably won't last you more than a week or so.
2. Quality: I've put these through some decent use in the time that I've had them and they're holding up well so far. How long they'll last you depends on how well you care for them, like anything else. If you want cooling racks that are going to stand up in the long haul against rust, nuclear apocalypse, velociraptor attack, etc. there are higher end ones to get. But if you balk at the idea of spending a fortune on a cooling rack and you're willing to take care of your things, these are a good option.
3. Size: Good size, the two of them typically hold all the cookies I make in a batch. The slats are nicely spaced and allow air to circulate through without your goods falling through. I have limited counter space too, so the size is good.
So, take care of these and they'll last you a while. I've been pleased.
These are flimsy. They sag under the weight of a bread loaf. The "feet" are teeny, short things that keep the racks not even half an inch off the counter. The whole rack flexes easily, anything too heavy will touch the counter.
For inexpensive kitchen gear, these fit the bill. They will work for cookies, light Danish, setting other lightweight items to cool.
They have been washed by hand and so far have not rusted. They are covered in a black coating that must help prevent rust. They cannot be used in an oven or a stovetop.
They work, they are of average quality and I expect them to hold up to occasional use. I will be purchasing something else for twice weekly bread baking. These just aren't up to the chore. They will be kept for cooling cookies. During the holidays there are never enough racks.
One thing that they do not do, however, is go in the oven or on sources of heat. So, be mindful that, if you are booking for a rack that you can bake things on, this is not it. They do a perfect job at cooling baking products, though. I love it!