Baker's Secret 1061483 10-by-16-Inch Nonstick Cooling Rack, Set of 2
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2-tier nonstick cooling racks for cookies, pies, and cakes
- Durable chrome construction with narrow grid pattern
- 4 stable feet keeps pastries raised above the counter
- Ensures air circulate underneath for proper cooling
- Set of 2
|Customers keep this item: This has a 40% better return rate than similar items|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
2-tier Baker's Secret 10 by 16-Inch Non Stick Cooling Grid, Set of 2. Baker's Secret gadgets are the perfect addition to your baking needs. Complement your Baker's Secret Metal Bakeware with these cooling racks for outstanding results.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few points about these racks:
1. Price: Good price point! You can probably find cheaper at a discount store, but they probably won't last you more than a week or so.
2. Quality: I've put these through some decent use in the time that I've had them and they're holding up well so far. How long they'll last you depends on how well you care for them, like anything else. If you want cooling racks that are going to stand up in the long haul against rust, nuclear apocalypse, velociraptor attack, etc. there are higher end ones to get. But if you balk at the idea of spending a fortune on a cooling rack and you're willing to take care of your things, these are a good option.
3. Size: Good size, the two of them typically hold all the cookies I make in a batch. The slats are nicely spaced and allow air to circulate through without your goods falling through. I have limited counter space too, so the size is good.
So, take care of these and they'll last you a while. I've been pleased.
I baked a chocolate cake (recipe in E. David's French Provincial Cooking); that cake in only 6-inches round. So I don't know if the bowed rack caused any problems, or did it's job. Will it cause a problem cooling a genoise? I don't know.
If the problem was caused by the envelope, then crap, stop using too tight envelopes!!! I should return the racks. But that creates it's own set to difficulties. Send the racks in a box with stuffing and you don't have this problem. Two stars are one too many for this piece of garbage, maybe two too many.