Baker's Secret 1061483 10-by-16-Inch Nonstick Cooling Rack, Set of 2
|Price:||$7.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.05 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-tier nonstick cooling racks for cookies, pies, and cakes
- Durable chrome construction with narrow grid pattern
- 4 stable feet keeps pastries raised above the counter
- Ensures air circulate underneath for proper cooling
- Set of 2
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Baker's Secret 1061483 10-by-16-Inch Nonstick Cooling Rack, Set of 2
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Perella's||B LINE SUPPLY||Spring Chef|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 10 x 0.62 in||12 x 17 x 1 in||11.75 x 16.5 x 0.62 in||10.04 x 15 x 0.8 in|
|Material Type||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||18/8 Steel||Stainless Steel||18/8 Steel|
2-tier Baker's Secret 10 by 16-Inch Non Stick Cooling Grid, Set of 2. Baker's Secret gadgets are the perfect addition to your baking needs. Complement your Baker's Secret Metal Bakeware with these cooling racks for outstanding results.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Items do not fall between the slats like the cheapie kinds. This is the main reason that I bought these.
2) The second reason that I bought this set is because when you cool cookies, you can set the baking sheet to cool on one rack and then take the cookies out and set on the second rack.
3)This set is just the right size for cookies, cakes, souffles, or any casseroles!
4) This very well constructed set of cooling racks is the best set of cooling racks that I ever owned and I will use them for many years to come. Great buy!
They work great for cooling racks and work great for any item you put in the oven that you don't want to waste time turning over half-way through.
I put the rack on a cookie sheet and use them to cook fish, chicken nuggets, tater tots, etc. and it cooks on both sides evenly.
Update - still work great after 8 years
I was with T. Miller (1st review) in thinking:
How can you go wrong with a cooling rack?
I purchased the racks 9 June 2008 and all was great.
Wonderful...for the first few months
Now even though I hand wash and dry these they are rusted at all of the grid's cross points.
I've tried contacting Baker's Edge CS to no avail.
I'm returning to my tried and true: Wilton ( I have Wilton cake pans that are almost 30 years old and still going strong)
So, use our experiences and buy another set of cooling racks*
* BTW, these work well for their intended purpose but I prefer my foods sans rust
I have at least a dozen from different brands in different sizes. These are the perfect size to accommodate regular-sized batches of baked goods, and because of the cutouts near the feet, they nest very easily and store almost flat.
This is my third set of these; I have four of these racks at home, and when I was recently asked about the best ones by a friend, I bought him these to try as his first. Nonstick, wash easily (tip: a plastic dishwashing brush and some hot, soapy water and they're like new) and don't warp -- all very important factors.
The packaging says not to use them in the oven (there's a big trend toward nesting a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet for bacon-making and other applications); IN NO WAY DO I RECOMMEND THAT YOU GO AGAINST THE PACKAGE DIRECTIONS, but since I am a firebrand and an upstart and hate to be told what to do, I will just tell you that I personally have used these and similarly-clad products in that manner against the manufacturers' advice, and I (and my cooling racks) have emerged from the experiences unscathed.
I'm sure they might have been fine for most users, they get a very high rating, but I wouldn't buy these again.