Baker's Secret 116424001 Basics Nonstick 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick coating on professional-weight steel
- 2-ply steel fortified with ETP for enhanced durability and rust protection
- Delivers even cooking results, optimal browning, and easy release of baked goods
- Use non-metal utensils only; broiler-safe rating
- Dishwasher safe; 5-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Baker's Secret 116424001 Basics Nonstick 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Todays Concept||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DEALS FOR ALL|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Anodized Steel||Chromium Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel|
Baker's Secret Non Stick Basics 24-Cup Muffin Pan includes 1-Each 24-Cup mini muffin pan. Baker's Secret is the original non-stick metal bakeware that performs great from start to finish. Baker's Secret is the metal bakeware consumers rely on for all their baking needs because it provides even baking results, easy release of baked goods and effortless cleanup.
Top customer reviews
- It can be tough to find bakeware that things don't stick to. This tray is perfect and the cheese puffs slid right out...even one tray that I left in too long and burned.
- The tray is small, so I can fit two side-by-side on the same rack in my oven.
- The tray cleans right up with a little water...didn't even need soapy water!
- Due to the small size of this tray, it can get lost in the vertical storage cabinet...my baking sheets and larger cupcake trays dwarf it. BUT you can store two in one slot...one in front of the other alongside the larger baking trays.
- The price was excellent for the quality.
Besides mini-muffins or tiny cupcakes, this pan make perfect nuggets of cookies or brownie-type sweets, like oatmeal, multi-grain, fruit/grain/nut, or cake varieties. I imagine it would do great as a cooked candy or confection mold also, if the cup shape suited you.
The nearly equal dimensions to the center of the cells makes for an evenly-baked, evenly-browned product, that just drops out with a shake or a thump.
I love that it is dishwasher-safe and -durable. Since it is almost crumb-free release, it goes from cooling rack to dishwasher to cabinet so easily.
If you avoid metal utensils and don't gum it up with (unnecessary) sticky, burned-on greases, this pan will last for ages.
It would be nice if all the mfrs would list dimensions for the cups themselves, such as "2" dia by 1" deep" or something of that nature. Some do, most don't, making decisions online more difficult.
If you are looking for a taller muffin pan, I would recommend using Wilton's: Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
Great quality, easy to start using, what's not to like?