Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

I bought several of these muffin tins to prep for a brunch that I was hosting. I was not very familiar with Baker's Secret, but they were a great price. I was not disappointed. My fiance and I were able to make loads of mini muffins and mini quiches in the days leading up to our party. The nonstick worked great with a little cooking spray. The only thing holding us back was the amount of oven space that we had! I would definitely buy more from Baker's Secret in the future.
on September 24, 2015
Really great pan. Heavy-gauge, durable coating. Perfectly non-stick and dark finish. I would certainly several more if I needed them.

Besides mini-muffins or tiny cupcakes, this pan make perfect nuggets of cookies or brownie-type sweets, like oatmeal, multi-grain, fruit/grain/nut, or cake varieties. I imagine it would do great as a cooked candy or confection mold also, if the cup shape suited you.

The nearly equal dimensions to the center of the cells makes for an evenly-baked, evenly-browned product, that just drops out with a shake or a thump.

I love that it is dishwasher-safe and -durable. Since it is almost crumb-free release, it goes from cooling rack to dishwasher to cabinet so easily.

If you avoid metal utensils and don't gum it up with (unnecessary) sticky, burned-on greases, this pan will last for ages.
on June 16, 2017
Great muffin tin! I have not used this without cupcake liners, but it seems to be non-stick. When cleaning the excess batter off, it came off easy with a little water and a sponge! Will definitely buy products from this brand again!
on September 23, 2007
I bought two of these pans and had them for about 6 months so far. Use them quite a bit, at least twice monthly or more. If you grease and flour the muffin pan, they will slide out quite easily. Do not use metal utensils as they will scratch the non stick finish and you lose the purpose of why you are buying this pan to begin with. So far, I've only had to shake and wiggle the pan and they loosen up by themselves and then slide them onto to a cooling rack to cool. One of these muffin is pretty close to an equilivent of two regular cupcakes, give or take. Highly recommend this pan to those to prefer to eat one big muffin vs. 2 small ones. Easy clean up as well. Just use a dish rag/sponge to wash 'em.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 10, 2013
I have been looking for, and have purchased, several 24 cup mini muffin pans. I do a lot of holiday baking, and like having good tools. I had purchased 2 nice deep pans in the past, but that mfr decided to use shallower cups now. I tried them, but they just do not work out well enough for my uses (pecan tassies, sort of a mini pecan pie; I make about 500 over xmas baking, and having 4 good pans shortens my work load). I was searching online, and these looked pretty good, so I tried them out. Heavy enough, deep enough, but the diameter of the cups is slightly smaller than my other pans (Chicago metallic, I believe, both the deep and shallow). I was able to adapt to these with little trouble. They bake just fine, and release well. The metal seems thick enough, not quite up to my others, but OK. Just slightly smaller cups than what my ideal would be, but I have no reservations using these pans.
It would be nice if all the mfrs would list dimensions for the cups themselves, such as "2" dia by 1" deep" or something of that nature. Some do, most don't, making decisions online more difficult.
on September 20, 2013
I bought these pans thinking that this style/size would be a universal size for all types of tins. I already own two of the Wilton Jumbo pans and assumed these would be the same. These cups are wider than wilton, resulting in a shorter, fatter muffin than if I put the same amount of batter into the Wilton pan. Also, the dark coating has had a tendency to burn the edges of my products before they are through cooking in the middle. These may say non-stick, but I always spray as I do not use liners when baking jumbo muffins for our local cafe.

If you are looking for a taller muffin pan, I would recommend using Wilton's: Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
I ordered one of these pans for my wife and in the past when we've bought pans the companies tend to put barcodes and other stickers all over the pans. Wind up spending an hour cleaning adhesive and label bits off of pans, I love that these pans don't have that. It has a cardboard like top layer which is held in with a few small pieces of adhesive but when you pull the cardboard off the adhesive goes with it. No more scrubbing to be able to use these!

Great quality, easy to start using, what's not to like?
0Comment|Report abuse
tired of the regular sized and not man-sized muffin tins! I had enough ot them. Wanted to make some Texas Sized muffins and now I can. The non-stick is also an asset to keep down the spray vegetable oil when making muffins or cupcakes without the paper liners, which I do every once in awhile. Good quality all around.
0Comment|Report abuse
If you were specifically looking for a mini-muffin pan, this is it. I looked high and low for this item in the local Wal-Mart, Target, Ross and others and couldn't find something like this. And for $10 with S&H included (if you have Prime), it's a STEAL. I absolutely love this. I use this to make Brazilian cheese bread, not muffins. I have no idea if it'll work out for something it was intended to make! I assume it'd be just fine. The tephlon is just fine - no stick!
on June 9, 2017
Extremely nice, heavy-duty muffin pans. They bake very evenly, and I'm so happy to have found them here on Amazon at such a great price.