Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Baker's Secret Basics Premium Nonstick 6-Cup Muffin Pan
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick coating on professional-weight steel
- 2-ply steel fortified with ETP for enhanced durability and rust protection
- Delivers even cooking results, optimal browning, and easy release of baked goods
- Dishwasher-safe; use non-metal utensils only; broiler-safe rating
- Grey nonstick silicone based coating provides reliable baking results; 5-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Baker's Secret Basics Premium Nonstick 6-Cup Muffin Pan
Wilton 6-Cup Jumbo Muffin Pan B000NBSI32
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Early Side||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Metal||Steel||Steel||Anodized Steel|
Top Customer Reviews
Popover recipe (or Yorkshire Pudding): 1 cup A/P Flour, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs (add a pinch of salt if you want). Whisk well (we use an immersion blender). Put a small pat of butter in the bottom of each of the 6 wells and pour the batter evenly into wells. Put in a cold oven (we use a toaster oven) and set it at 450 fahrenheit for 30 minutes, exactly. Enjoy hot from the oven. Crispy outside, hollow and soft inside. Goes well with a cup of tea or coffee anytime of day. Fast and easy recipe...best of all they taste delicious. Makes 6.