Baker's Secret Cooling Rack, 10" X 16"
- Low Return Rate: 28% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "cooling rack"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-tier nonstick cooling racks for cookies, pies, and cakes
- Durable chrome construction with narrow grid pattern
- 4 stable feet keeps pastries raised above the counter
- Ensures air circulate underneath for proper cooling
- Set of 2
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
2-tier Baker's Secret 10 by 16-Inch Non Stick Cooling Grid, Set of 2. Baker's Secret gadgets are the perfect addition to your baking needs. Complement your Baker's Secret Metal Bakeware with these cooling racks for outstanding results.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few points about these racks:
1. Price: Good price point! You can probably find cheaper at a discount store, but they probably won't last you more than a week or so.
2. Quality: I've put these through some decent use in the time that I've had them and they're holding up well so far. How long they'll last you depends on how well you care for them, like anything else. If you want cooling racks that are going to stand up in the long haul against rust, nuclear apocalypse, velociraptor attack, etc. there are higher end ones to get. But if you balk at the idea of spending a fortune on a cooling rack and you're willing to take care of your things, these are a good option.
3. Size: Good size, the two of them typically hold all the cookies I make in a batch. The slats are nicely spaced and allow air to circulate through without your goods falling through. I have limited counter space too, so the size is good.
So, take care of these and they'll last you a while. I've been pleased.
This is the third set of this rack I have ordered over the last year, this set was a gift for a friend.
The sets I have work perfect for cooling racks for things right out of the oven. I also use them as trivets, set over a tea towel on my cabinets/dinning room table...along with sitting the rack over another pan to let fries or chicken strips drain after frying.
I haven't had any trouble with the racks rusting, but I don't put them in the dishwashers, I rinse them with warm soapy water and let them air dry. I also spray them down with Pam and wipe them down once they dry...before I put them away.
I baked a chocolate cake (recipe in E. David's French Provincial Cooking); that cake in only 6-inches round. So I don't know if the bowed rack caused any problems, or did it's job. Will it cause a problem cooling a genoise? I don't know.
If the problem was caused by the envelope, then crap, stop using too tight envelopes!!! I should return the racks. But that creates it's own set to difficulties. Send the racks in a box with stuffing and you don't have this problem. Two stars are one too many for this piece of garbage, maybe two too many.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy clean up and very durable.