Bakeware - 1pcs Household DIY Kokichi biscuit mold boxes, cranberry cookies model,Biscuit shaping mould
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Gold non-stick stainless steel
- Size: 24.5 cm x 4 cm x 4 cm
- Suitable for home baking
- Suitable for cranberry production of biscuits, cookies, dough shaping, sliced
- If you like, remember to come back to the evaluation
Customers also shopped for
Cranberry Cookies production:
1: material preparation, eggs, sugar, flour, butter, cranberry.
2: softened butter, add sugar, stir.
3: If the eggs and mix well.
4: Pour dried cranberries, pour the flour, stir, become dough.
5: poured into a mold, the whole into a rectangle.
6: refrigerator freezer for about an hour, cut the thickness you like.
7: After a good cut evenly flutter in the pan with aluminum foil.
8: Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and bake about 20 minutes, the surface can become yellowish.