NY Baking Co. Silicone Baking Cups - Cupcake Liners 24 Count Stand Alone, Pan-Free, and Non-Stick
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.39. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STOP THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY BY USING REGULAR PAPER CUPS! Our environmentally-friendly silicone baking cups are the gift that keeps on giving. Reusable, ovenproof (up to 400F), dishwasher-safe. You can bake, freeze, and cook to your heart’s content without them ever degrading. Also...they’re 100% non-stick. You’ll never waste your food again!
- VERSATILE, EASY AND FUN TO USE! Why stop at cupcakes or muffins? The perfect receptacle for mini cheesecakes, baked eggs (try ‘em with bacon!), frozen desserts, and so much more. Use them for portioning out the kids’ snacks. The possibilities are endless!
- GOOD FOR YOU AND THE PLANET! Our baking cups are made from 100% food grade, BPA-free, FDA-approved, endlessly reusable silicone. No dangerous chemicals leaking into your food, no unnecessary waste harming the environment.
- OVER 1500 4 & 5 STAR REVIEWS! With over 1500 exceptionally happy bakers, you can rest assured you’re buying the very best quality baking cups on the market. As if that wasn’t enough, you get a lifetime guarantee as well. If anything should ever compromise your cups, a replacement set will be sent your way right away.
- What are you waiting for? Claim your endlessly reusable, versatile, eco-friendly silicone baking cups by clicking the Add To Cart button above now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fresher Products Limited||Amazon.com||Pantry Elements||JM Edge||Gray Caravan Co.||Shopping Mango|
|Color||Yellow,etc||pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple||Vibrant Collection||red, yellow, green, purple, pink, orange||Blue, Pink, Orange, Green||pink, orange, yellow, green, blue , purple|
|Material Type||Silicone||—||Silicone||Polycast||Silicone||Food Grade Silicone|
Beautiful, cost-saving, and environmentally friendly baking cups for life. No need to buy paper cups ever again. 4 fab colors. These cups can be used for more than baking; other tasty little treats include ice cream cakes, mini-cheesecakes, gelatin, chocolate-lined desserts. 24 reuseable cups. SImply place straight onto a baking sheet. FDA-approved and BPA-free silicone. Standard 2 3/4 inch diameter x 1 1/4 inch tall baking cups. Safe in oven, microwave, or dishwasher. Lifetime guarantee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Muffins came out great. They were perfectly baked with no burning around the edges.
-Nice, vibrant colors as pictured.
-Reusable and therefore better for the environment.
-Incredibly frustrating to clean!
I have scrubbed these things endlessly and when they dry, there is still residue in the creases. I've tried baking with and without using cooking spray before I pour in the muffin mix and it doesn't seem to make a difference. The only way I get them clean is by using a rougher brush and making sure to scrub each individual ridge. Now that I think about it, a toothbrush would probably be most effective. I'm tempted to throw them away and stick with paper baking cups because these just take too much work to clean properly and I'm not sure it's worth the effort.
The quality of these silicon cups are a little flimsy and pretty thin. The product description states there's no need for a baking sheet however my cupcakes turned out short and wide because of the thin nature of the product. I baked a second batch and put the silicone liners in a muffin tin. Prefect cupcakes! So be sure to use a muffin tin.
Overall, I like this product but it needs to be a little bit heftier to hold up to baking without a muffin tin and the package really should include instructions that indicate how to keep your muffins/cupcakes from sticking to what should already be a nonstick surface.
I've also made a couple of batches of mushipan (kind of like muffins, but steamed), and again, I really liked the results. They weren't perfectly non-stick, but nothing to complain about, I don't think. I also made two little souffle/custard things with the last tablespoon of mushipan batter and some egg yolk/milk/sugar. I also used one as a sauce cup for my steamed buns, lol. They hold sauce admirably, and I'm sure they'll work fine as ingredient cups as well. They're fun, versatile little things lol.
The box they come in is convenient for storing them, and they're easy to clean, although they won't really work with the dishwasher--they just flip and fly around. Overall, I'm really happy with the things, and my mom is jealous. She figured I was wasting my money, but now she wants some. XD