Baking Essentials Silicone Baking Cups, Set of 12 Reusable Cupcake Liners in Four Colors - USE for Muffin, Gelatin, Snacks, Frozen Treats, Ice Cream or Chocolate Shell-lined Dessert Molds, Non-stick (1) by Zaza Kitchen
|Price:||$6.89 & FREE Shipping|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cups heat quickly and bake evenly with no burnt or dark edges or bottom
- No muffin pan necessary - place Standard size 2-5/8-inch dia x 1.25-inch tall baking cup directly on cooking sheet
- Versatile molds for cupcakes, muffins, cheesecakes, chocolate bowls, gelatin, and frozen desserts.
- Safe to use in ovens, microwave ovens, dishwashers and freezers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Want beautiful, cost saving and environmentally friendly baking cups for life? Well look no further... No need to buy paper cups ever again, you can reuse Baking Essentials' silicone baking cups over and over. Not only are these baking cups environmentally friendly but they come in 4 bright colors you'll love. Why not be creative? These cups can be used for more than just baking... Use your imagination and create other tasty little treats like.. - Ice cream cakes! - Cheesecakes! - Gelatin! - Chocolate lined desserts! - 12 re-useable cups that will last a lifetime! - No need for a muffin tray, just place your baking cups straight onto a baking sheet! - 4 beautiful colors you'll love! - FDA approved and BPA free silicone! - Standard Size 2.75 inch diameter x 1.25 inch tall baking cups! - Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe! So what you waiting for? Click the add to cart button now to get these awesome baking cups on their way to your door!
Top Customer Reviews
- I used them twice now for muffins and again for my own mix of chocolate vegan brownies and after cooling down a bit the muffins and cupcake-brownies came out great.
- Not once did I smell anything strange (during or after) the baking process.
- They handle the temp. as advertised (I used max. 175ºC)
- I love the fact that I don't need to buy more paper cups or worry about running out :)
The not so great but still not a deal-breaker:
- I personally love a muffin or cupcake without the paper cups, so this is perfect for me... 'cause they slip out of the silicone like butter (but wait a few min. for them to cool down first). So you might end up using them for baking and then placing the baked muffins/cupcakes in paper cups (which should look pretty good I think)
- I would recommend you wash these by hand, which after a while might seem a bit tedious (you might even find yourself at some point wondering if it's really worth it)... I just leave them to soak a while in hot soapy water for a while. But that bottom ridge arghh! But... just know you'll feel much better once you get to eating the muffins/cupcakes you baked ;)
* If you care about presentation (because you love the colors in the photo), you might be better off getting colored paper cups.
* If you're tired of your muffins/cupcakes almost always getting stuck in your super expensive non-stick pans... then silicone cups should bring you some relief.
* Enemy #1 of these silicone cups: Sharp/pointy objects (no experience myself on this, just being careful)
* Cleaning might be a b**ch, especially if you prefer to wash them manually. Unless you don't care about hygiene and you only clean them halfheartedly :) ...but then again, this might just be me... I might have a problem.
Decided to upload some pictures:
I'v added a paper cup as reference and also placed it inside of the silicone cup. Hope it helps.
The corn dog muffins make a mess in paper liners, I swear half of the cornbread mix stays stuck to the paper. They also don't pop out well from a greased muffin tin. With a little squeeze here and there, they popped cleanly and neatly right out of the silicone cups. We washed them by hand since we were afraid they'd fly around in the dishwasher and end up on the heating element on the bottom, fearing this would melt them. Handwashing was tricky, and there were a few speckles of cornbread left on each cup even after a good scrub.
The meatloaves, well they are meatloaf, so they come out with a pool of fat and water around the meat. Clean up was a breeze, since the silicone is so slick. A quick rinse off in the sink, and popped into the dishwasher (after the cornbread yuck, I was willing to sacrafice a few to the dishwasher experiment). They came out perfect! Truely dishwasher safe. I'm very impressed.
Another great feature is that the cups don't need to be inside of a muffin tin. They hold their shape great, and can be put on a regular flat baking sheet.
And I love that I'm not throwing away any more paper liners, or getting halfway through a recipe only to need a run to the store to restock paper liners. Totally awesome product!
I haven't baked with them, so you should probably keep reading other reviews.
These are a medium size mold.
They also work great in my daughters lunch box as separators for different items.