- Series: Angie's Extreme Stress Menders (Book 1)
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 22, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1508582211
- ISBN-13: 978-1508582212
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,547 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,389 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Balance (Angie's Extreme Stress Menders Volume 1) Paperback – February 22, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are both larger and smaller patterns in this book. I'm using gel pens (www.amzn.com/B000S161FO) and markers (www.amzn.com/B000OZQAYG) depending on the size of the coloring space and would highly suggest having a larger and smaller coloring material option. I'm seeing very little ink bleeding through the paper but cut a piece of freezer paper to the size of the book that I fit behind the page I'm working on just in case.
I find I'm spending 3-4 hours per page.
I'm also finding that coloring is harder as an adult than when you're young. My neck is so sore from holding my big head up at that weird coloring angle.