Balance Henry Saiz 019 Import
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Mystical Tree - definitely feels like you're under a mystical tree, very ethereal sense of being
- 1981 - not quite transported back to the 80's, but the swinging noise in the background places you into a deep trance
- Honey Wine - a very nifty deep house track with hints of Calderone, Sasha's Airdrawndagger, and Moshic's Hiloola all thrown in for a really terrific eight minute track
- Little Mountains - same artists at Mystical Tree, a very guitar and synthesizer heavy song. Fits perfectly after Honey Wine
- Onice - a good break before things get really twisted again
- Lady in the Mirror - gives you a sense you're in an old European high floor apartment's bathroom looking into an old chalky mirror, while still churning a good dance rhythm
- Black Heart - 90's house beat with some really effected vocals makes for a great trip into outer space mid way through the first disc
- Letting Go - a break beat song that's both relaxing and soulful
- Eterno Retorno - Must be heard to understand, words don't suffice.Read more ›
CD1..More of an old school analog sound, and I would definitely agree with other reviewers that it is theatrical and dreamy but never shying away from being techy or minimalistic. "Lady in the mirror" is the highlight of the first CD. All in all, CD1 is simply beautiful.
CD2..Nothing in this better half of the compilation get anything less than 5 stars. What a joy it is to get inside the mind of the DJ to understand his purpose, his thoughts and his feelings without reading a word he wrote or watch a scene he shot or listen to word he spoke. All of that is done through non-verbal eclectic sound of electronica.
May I have seconds, please.
Cora Novoa & Spaceman - Black Heart (Henry Saiz's 95 Cassette Rework)
Henry Saiz - Eterno Retorno [90's Acid Trance Version]
Sistema - Nodo 6 (Henry Saiz Balance Rework)
Calypso Synth Ensemble - Gaia
Eelke Kleijn - Lone Ranger [Henry Saiz Ocean Drive Remix]
I recommend this cd!
The first disc is my favorite one as it has a lot of the qualities I previously stated above. The intro is some old like radio tv show recordings of people talking with some white noise and other sounds its very cool. All the tracks have such a warm and natural feel to them and the analog sound just really puts this mix over the top.
Disc two is very good also with more of a tech house sound but all the aforementioned qualities still apply. I really like when it gets to Eelke Kleijn - Lone Ranger (Henry Saiz Ocean Drive Remix) and he mixes into Mono Electric Orchestra - Indifference (Henry Saiz Queztalli Rework) just love thoughs two tracks.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was disappointed in the recording quality of this CD but I did like the tracks. I'm used to listening to John Digweed so I may be biased with my comments. Read morePublished on April 1, 2013 by Kathryn D.
In response to a 3 star review for this double CD in which the reviewer states, "Gave this a solid two listens, but to no avail", I can only say it is their loss. Read more
Gave this a solid two listens, but to no avail.
There is a lack of development in these mixes. Read more
Mixes with exotic beats ... takes me to another place! I like the music on Disc 1 better than Disc 2.. but both are really good.Published on December 26, 2012 by Miss P
These tracks will seduce you. "Continuous 1" is my favorite. Reminds me a bit of Nick Warren.
The samples caught my attention, but it's the whole thing you have to listen to. Read more
This guy is amazing he has raised the bar and this is a masterpiece! If you know anything about Henry Saiz then you know what I am talking about, this guy is very talented and this... Read morePublished on November 9, 2011 by M. Vargas