Balance: The Art of Minding What Matters Most Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 209 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Two lines from Jennifer's book that sum up the whole nicely is: "Balance doesn't demand that I 'do it all', wearing myself out for what matters little. It only encourages me to 'give it my all', pouring myself into what matters most".
This book is broken down into three parts. Part 1 begins with three chapters which explain what balance is, why we need balance and how we can find balance. Part 2 includes seven chapters with each chapter creatively breaking down the word BALANCE with practical strategies on how to live a balanced life. Part 3 closes with two chapters that give a quick review of the previous chapters as well as an encouragement and sums up balance from an eternal perspective.
Sprinkled throughout the book are thought provoking quotes in boxes. At the end of each chapter there are a few questions and sometimes simple charts for you to answer and fill in to help you define what balance looks like for you.
Overall, a very refreshing and encouraging book based on Biblical principles. A must read if you find yourself not having time to do "what matters most".
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Time Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Time Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help