- File Size: 413 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Publisher: Bidi Capital Pty Ltd; 1 edition (August 2, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 2, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EB4CBN0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #660,127 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Balance Sheet Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 30 Pages (Financial Statement Basics Book 1) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 52 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
- Similar books to Balance Sheet Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 30 Pages (Financial Statement Basics Book 1)
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've always had some difficulty explaining the financial statements and their relationship in terms that a "non-finance" person could understand. In many instances, I'd get too detailed and I could see that I was loosing my audience. This book helps bridge that gap. In other instances, I didn't have enough time to sit down and fully explain everything from end-to-end to a "non-finance" person in order for them to fully appreciate the intricacies of the financial statements. And when I've given them a 200+ page book that explains accounting, the "non-finance" person is turned off. Again, this book bridges that gap with only 30 pages to understand the balance sheet at a high-level.
I highly recommend this book for the "non-finance" person who wants to step inside the brain of a "finance" person and gain a hi-level understanding of the financial statements. I also highly recommend buying Axel Tracy's other books here on Amazon.
The transition into the b/s information along with definitions could have eased the owners into the b/s subject matter by showing a b/s that actually mirrors the situations that a small business owner would encounter.
This book offers definitions derived from the IASB which is for IFRS. An explanation is not noted on the reasons why a small business owner would need to know global business guidelines. The advantages of learning IFRS vs SMEs GAAP is not mentioned. Instead this information is sprinkled throughout the book "IASB ('rule', makers of the financial accounting profession.)
The reader should be encouraged to read this book if you are a small business owner that is interested in IFR standards of the balance sheet.