Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on December 1, 2013
New Balance Women's WR993 Running Shoe, Grey. After hearing such great things about these American-made shoes, I went ahead and ordered them. They did not work for me - mainly because they ran big and wide, gave me no support. If not sure about sizing, go to their website (New Balance) and check out their shoe comparison test. It gives comparisons on many popular running shoes. Indeed, it suggested I try a half size smaller than my Asics. I was able to make an exchange. Half size down did the trick. Very comfortable and fits like a dream. Well-cushioned and excellent construction. Sure to last a while.
on August 21, 2014
They are comfy shoes to wear. It gives your heels great support so it may reduce the impact ensued while you are running. However, the shoe surface near your toes is not durable enough. After a few months of wearing, you may find a spot of worn-out on the shoe surface near where you toes are located starts to shape up and eventually breaks and make it a real hole! I think they can adopt more durable material for their shoe surface or reinforce the durability around those spots to make it better! Other than that, they are good shoes!
on January 15, 2011
Generally speaking, these shoes are the best running shoes that I have ever bought! Actually I bought the man 993 for myself and I bought these ones for my Mom in that I wanna her to have the same awesome feeling with me.

As a matter of fact, my Mom can't get these shoes until I come back to China next Christmas Holiday. So I do not know her reaction yet. However, I am sure she will like them since I had a wonderful feeling when I was first in my 993.

These shoes are indeed a little expensive (more expensive than my gray ones)but still much cheaper than the same ones in China. Besides, some styles of them like those pink ones are difficult to get in China.

Those shoes look exactly like the picture shown on the website. The pink color is much more beautiful that the other ones such as the classic gray. They are extremely suitable for girls. The reason why I bought them so soon is that few are left. There were only five pairs of my Mom's size left when I ordered. I just checked the stock to find there are only one pair now. So be quick if you like these guy. I do not think you will regret. Trust me!
on February 21, 2017
I love the fit and comfort of New Balance 993s, but they wore out quicker than what I expected. I developed a whole near my right big toe after ~6 months of fairly regular use. They are very comfortable for walking around, but I would not recommend them as a long lasting, durable running shoe.
on May 28, 2010
My doctor told me to purchase the 993 to help with my foot problem. While I do not use the 993 for running, it gives wonderful support, not only in the arch, but the heel and sides as well without giving up comfort. I have five pair of shoes so the 993 gets a real workout and, so far, it has stood the test. The 993 is worn everyday, and some days it is worn from the time I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night. Definately a shoe I would purchace again and again.
on November 12, 2009
The 993, an updated version of 992 is a good running shoes for those whose feet are pronated/flat. For the most part, it's comfortable and the mesh allows solid ventilation from the stinkiness of sweat inside shoes. However, when I first wore the shoes, the inner right side where I tend to pronate cut into the side of my foot. In a word, it hurt! But then I readjusted the inner lining which is thank God, removable, so it's much more comfy now.
on April 26, 2010
These are the most comfortable shoes ever. I'm not a runner, but I started a new job which required a LOT of walking. My feet hurt so bad I could hardly stand on them. I initially shied away from these because of the price ($149 after tax at my local "bargain" shoe store) and bought a cheaper pair of New Balance shoes. This helped with the pain in one foot but not the other. So I sucked it up and bought these. No more pain in my feet AT ALL! Have owned them for 6 months and wear them every day. My only complaint would be the mesh fabric in the toe area. If they would bring the leather part up a little bit over the toe, they'd be less likely to bust through. Just bought my second pair because the toe was ripped. But hey, I got them for $50 less than what I payed at my local Shoe Station! I also received them in 4 days.
on June 15, 2012
Love these shoes and will wear them but sadly, they don't love my feet. This is no fault of the shoes. They are made extremely well and arrived promptly, but I have major foot problems and can't walk for any length of time in them. I am a severe over-pronator with Morton's Neuroma. New Balance never claimed they were suitable for either one, but I bought them anyway. I thought I could stretch them out or that they would work with various orthotics, but I needed a shoe with a wider toe box and more stability. If you don't have the foot problems I mentioned, don't hesitate to buy!
on November 16, 2012
My husband talked me into these, which he has been using for years. I am pleased that they are made in the USA. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. No blisters, which I am very prone to. On our most recent trip to Disney World, I took these and my feet have never felt better there. When I took the shoes off at the end of the day, my feet were tired but didn't hurt. They are expensive, but well worth it. Originally I had the gray ones, which admittedly, I think are ugly, but these navy ones are a bit better. You won't care what they look like once you try them.
on July 7, 2010
I already had this shoe I purchased from a local store. Amazon was about $40 less so I purchaed an extra pair as a backup. I have several different problems with my feet that they, or any shoe, are not going to fix. But, they are very comfortable and even though I've only been wearing them for two months or so, they are holding up nicely and have not gotten dirty yet. My only problem with these shoes, and it might well be the orthotic insoles I have in them - they squeak when I walk - louder than any shoes I've had. I would recommend them and know that my podiatrist also wears them and recommends them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.