BalanceFrom Anti-Burst and Slip Resistant Fitness Ball with Pump
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Anti-burst - made with thick and durable materials, Balance From puts your safety as a top priority during manufacturing. Rated up to 3000 pounds
- Slip resistant - we use high quality materials which provides an excellent slip resistant experience while caring for your safety
- Easy to clean - our fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth. Most important, our fitness ball is phthalates free and doesn't contain any heavy metal elements
- Extras - a free foot-pump is included! a free starter Kit is included! size option - 55 cm, 65 cm, or 75cm
- Warranty - All BalanceFrom products come with a 2-year warranty and 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction Guarantee to make your purchase worry free. Simply contact us or your vendor if you have any questions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I purchased this ball and it arrived really fast. Inflation was fairly easy. They also include a tape measure to guide you on inflation size. The ball was sturdy. There was a quick start up guide to give you an idea on variety of exercises.
I fully inflated the 65mm ball and it turned out to be about 11 inches too small.
I called the company and they immediately handled the call and are replacing the ball. The next day a tracking number was issued for the replacement. That fast. Plus they were very friendly and helpful in resolving the problem.
I am very pleased with my purchase. With any product, there are sometimes going to be an odd item here and there that may be wrong size or have a defect. That is just what happens in manufacturing. But the fact the company stands behind the product and its customer makes me give 5 stars.
I read a critical review of this that complained about a toxic smell, which he wasn't able to remove after repeated washings and leaving it out "to bake in the sun." No disrespect to the gentleman who made the comment, but of course a synthetic material is going to emit a strange smell when left to "bake in the sun" as he described it. Synthetics are not designed or intended to withstand radiant heat, unless indicated (such as certain microwave- or oven-safe products, which are labeled and marketed accordingly). Bottom line, I have an obnoxiously good sense of smell, and I only notice a slight odor that isn't bothersome at all. If you don't "bake" the ball--in the sun, the oven, or anywhere else--I suspect that you'll be fine :-).
Note that it does not come with a jump rope (previous versions of the item did).
The only reason that I took one star off is because of the pump that it comes with. If we did not have a plethora of air pumps we would have seriously struggled with getting it pumped. It is very poor quality and does not work really well. But just the ball itself is a steal of a deal. It's 100% recommended and completely worth every penny.