- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00G15SN0W
- Average Customer Review: 211 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #147,941 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
BalanceFrom GoYoga Premium 1/4-Inch Slip Resistant and Waterproof Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap (Light Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 71" long 24" wide ensures comfort for people of all shapes and sizes. With special healthy and clean material, the 1/4'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors
- With elaborately designed textures on both reverse and front sides, BalanceFrom GoYoga Premium yoga mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries
- Exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any yoga style. Waterproof technology makes the mat to be easily washed with soap and water. Moisture resistant surface makes the mat long lasting
- Packed in retail package, BalanceFrom GoYoga Premium yoga mat is manufactured and sold exclusively by BalanceFrom Amazon store. Made with non-PVC or ozone-depleting substances. Certified emissions-free manufacturing
- A FREE yoga mat strap is included. All genuine BalanceFrom Products are covered by a 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction Guarantee and 2-year BalanceFrom warranty. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Overview: BalanceFrom GoYoga premium yoga mats use natural, clean and healthy material that contains no PVC, cadmium, lead or phthalates and is non-allergenic, lightweight and 100% recyclable. The moisture resistant material and waterproof property also make your yoga mat long lasting and easy to wash. With textures on both sides, BalanceFrom GoYoga yoga mat is slip resistant and suitable for all types of yoga.
Dimension: It's not true that the thicker the mat is, the better it is. In fact, you can barely keep your balance in some yoga pose if the mat is too thick. BalanceFrom GoYoga yoga mat, 72-inch long and 24-inch wide, it's comfortable for people of all shapes and sizes. The 1/4'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floor while keeping you balanced. The material is always FRESHLY made. It's the prerequisite for exceptional resilience and incomparable cushioning. This also provides amazing impact absorption and comfort.
Material: Unlike traditional yoga mat, BalanceFrom GoYoga yoga mat uses all natural and healthy material. Completely Phthalates and Latex Free. It contains no ozone-depleting substances. As always, keeping you safe and balanced is what BalanceFrom is all about. Go natural, Go healthy, GoYoga.
Texture: Designed by BalanceFrom, there are textures on both sides. This offers further slip resistance for a high performance and comfortable massage. A yoga mat strap is included for FREE!
Warranty: All genuine BalanceFrom products come with a 2-year warranty and 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction Guarantee to make your purchase worry free. Simply contact us or your vendor if you have any questions. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
AT A GLANCE:
-Excellent non-slip traction and cushion
-A yoga mat strap is included
-72" long and 24" wide, 1/4" thick
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
-the carrying strap is convenient
- the mat is far more slip-resistant than my previous one
-it's soft/thick enough to eliminate the knee pain I was experiencing before
-not so thick that it makes certain poses unachievable
-cleaning the mat was easy
-as other reviews on here mentioned, the mat doesn't flatten out completely if you keep it in the carry strap all the time (I started leaving mine unrolled unless I am transporting it, and that seems to help)
-if left on for too long the strap sometimes leaves permanent indents lines
-the grey in particular picked up dirt from my feet
Overall, I think this mat is worth the price, it's practical and does what I need it to. I'd say it was perfect for me if it wasn't for the cosmetic damage and the curled edge
EDIT: This mat is getting increasingly beat up from normal use. While the material is soft, it is also easily torn/punctured. It looks at least a year old after using it for 2 months. I'm disappointed
On slip resistant, no, I do not find this to be true. Even before I am sweaty, it's moderately slippery. It does not slip around on the floor, I slip around on it.
Overall, I would say a Very Good Value, well worth the price charged, and would highly recommend if you are built spare and getting bruised on thinner mats; and absolutely a very good entry level mat if you are starting out and do not want to spend a bunch of money on equipment - I use this for all the different yoga classes and just step off the side for more challenging balance poses if I can't hold them on the squishier mat.
Mat has a slightly chemical smell upon opening. I washed it in the tub with a few drops of Dr. Bronner's and water then air dried it outdoors and the smell disappeared.
Update 2015-04-22: Over six months old now and absolutely zero chipping! (used 1/week). The Ross yoga mat was chip city at this point.
Update 2015-09-14: Still going strong after almost one year of use, once per week. Absolutely no chipping. This mat rocks!