Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
BalanceFrom Puzzle Exercise Mat with EVA Foam Interlocking Tiles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROTECTIVE WORKOUT FLOORING - Durable, non-skid textured tiles protect floors while creating a comfortable workout space
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Lightweight puzzle pieces connect quickly and easily, and can be disassembled just as simply for quick storage
- VERSATILE – The water-and noise-resistant design is easy-to-clean, great for use in garages, gyms, home fitness rooms, or children’s play areas
- COVERS 24 SQ. FT. - Each tile measures 24” x 24” x ½”- thick from the highest point of the texture; Includes 6 tiles and 12 end borders for a polished look
- HIGH QUALITY FOAM - High-density EVA foam provides excellent support and cushion; Contains NO toxic phthalates
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
All genuine BalanceFrom products come with a 2-year warranty and 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction Guarantee to make your purchase worry free. Simply contact us or your vendor if you have any questions.
- 1/2-inch extra thick
- Non-slip traction
- Light weight
- 2-year warranty
BalanceFrom Puzzle Mat - 1/2" thick, 24 sq ft
With double sided non-slip surfaces, BalanceFrom puzzle mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries. Exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any exercise style. moisture resistant technology makes the mat to be easily washed with soap and water. nterlocking feature and lightweight make it very simple to assemble. BalanceFrom puzzle mat is manufactured and sold exclusively by BalanceFrom Amazon store.
Item comes with 6 tiles and 12 end borders. Each tile measures 24"x24"x1/2". With high density EVA foam, the 1/2'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors.
1/2" Extra Thick
With high density foam material, the 1/2'' thick premium mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors.
Super Easy to Clean
Easy to clean. The moisture resistant technology and high quality material make mat to be easily washed with soap and water.
High density EVA foam
The mats are made of high density EVA foam material. They will last long. Sturdy enough while giving you necessary cushion.
With high quality material and precise cut, the puzzle locking system locks mats together tightly so they won't come apart easily.
Mats are designed with the non-slip pattern surface on one side and flat surface on another side. The flat side faces floor.
24 square feet
3 colors to choose from: Black, Gray and Blue. Each pack comes with 6 tiles and 12 end borders, 24 square feet covering area total.
Overview: With non-slip surfaces, BalanceFrom puzzle mat comes with an excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries. Exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any exercise style. moisture resistant technology makes the mat to be easily washed with soap and water. nterlocking feature and lightweight make it very simple to assemble.
Dimensions: Different sizes to choose from. With high density EVA foam, the mat comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees and elbows on hard floors.
1/2" Thick, 24 Square Feet: Item comes with 6 tiles and 12 end borders at 1/2" thick. Each tile measures 24"x24"x1/2". Covers 24 Square Feet area.
1/2" Thick, 144 Square Feet: Item comes with 36 tiles and 72 end borders at 1/2" thick. Each tile measures 24"x24"x1/2". Covers 144 Square Feet area.
3/4" Thick, 24 Square Feet: Item comes with 6 tiles and 12 end borders at 3/4" thick. Each tile measures 24"x24"x3/4". Covers 24 Square Feet area.
3/4" Thick, 96 Square Feet: Item comes with 24 tiles and 48 end borders at 3/4" thick. Each tile measures 24"x24"x3/4". Covers 96 Square Feet area.
Warranty: All genuine BalanceFrom products come with a 2-year warranty and 100% BalanceFrom Satisfaction to make your purchase worry free. Simply contact us or your vendor if you have any questions. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
AT A GLANCE:
-Different sizes to choose from
-Excellent non-slip traction and cushion
Color: Black | Style Name: 1/2" Thick, 24 Square Feet
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1,747 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,747 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm happy to report that after 5 months of heavy use they still rock. They got a little loose in a couple junction spots, but nothing major really, they never separated, and I love that you can always add or remove pieces to fit your needs. They are really good quality, I highly recommend them.
Very easy to cut to size. My wife could notice a huge difference in the sound that came through the floor to the living room! So, not only am I protecting the hardwood floor (especially for the drum-set) I'm getting soundproofing coverage as well!
* They came very quickly and were well-packaged.
* The mats do provide the right amount of padding needed for a gym.
* I imagine the lighter color does handle the dust/footprints better than the darker color.
* At Amazon's price, it was about $0.92/sq ft.
* 80-85% of the squares have scratches and gouges on them, like they got stuck in whatever machine cut out the shapes and were yanked out.
* Some even have small holes.
* Several of the squares that are slightly lighter in color than the others are also a bit thicker and made the seams very obvious. So, it took some work to get the floor to look cohesive and to strategically place the most-damaged squares where gym equipment will go. (I tried to show this in the attached photo, but it's kind of hard to tell when holding them up.)
I briefly considered returning them for their appearance and height difference, but for what I paid, and the fact that they are going to just get beat up in a gym anyway, I suppose I could do worse. I so still plan to remove some of the squares from the center of the floor anytime we have a party on the other side of the finished basement (it's one big open space), as any kind of high-heeled shoe would easily puncture a mat. I am glad I ordered an extra box, as I was able to fish out the most irregular in appearance and height and use those for my husband's workshop area.
Despite the abuse I put these through with mud, water, dirt, rocks, and so on and so forth, they have held up remarkably well and are super easy to clean. They don't take up much space when you store them, they're light, and they're durable. I highly recommend this product if you want to put this in your garage, tent, workout room, or anywhere else you need to protect your floor!
I bought this for insanity/t25/etc. type of workouts - which involves a lot of jumping, running, push ups, burpees, etc. I didn't know if these would really be good for the application or if they would just come apart given all the force and movement they'd be under.
1) One of the squares was slightly deformed straight out of the box. It was slightly smaller or cut wrong or something on one side. So all the other pieces fit together nicely, I could not get one piece to go on all the way. Basically one side was connected and flat with another piece, the other side connected part way but turned away from the other piece diagonally. I could pull the two pieces together but they would not stay together regardless. To solve the issue I duct taped the back side of the seems together, which worked - but that particular piece bows up a bit (slight dome effect)
Poor manufacturing or QC or something there, but it's livable
2) As I feared, the pieces don't stay together in workouts with lots of impact or lateral movement (like burpees). Again, solved by taping the back side of the seems.
3) All the duct tape on the back to keep the thing together now made it more slippery on the floor, again solved by using more tape (carpet tape this time)
I prefer having it over not having it, it adds just the right amount of cushion for higher impact workouts. But with all the money I have in taping this thing together, I probably could have just bought one that was better quality.