- Series: Lifestyle Series
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Natl Seminars Pubns (August 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558520538
- ISBN-13: 978-1558520530
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,978,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Balancing Career and Family: Overcoming the Superwoman Syndrome : A National Seminars Publications Desktop Handbook (Lifestyle Series) Paperback – August, 1991
Springer Blue Sale in medicine
Save up to 40% on medical textbooks and resources.