Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on March 18, 2016
This balding clipper works really well. I use it on my husbands head roughly a couple times a week, We've had it a little two months now and so far no issues. The teeth are really sharp though so you need to be careful especially if there are bumps or ingrown hairs. I give the razor itself 5 stars. The only reason I am giving this three stars is because when we opened it there were hairs already in the blade. The seller obviously had this returned and resold it, Very disappointed in this and I wanted to return it because I thought that was just plain gross but my hubby used it anyway, (Men!)
on April 17, 2013
I love this clipper! I previously had a Wahl taper small clipper that I purchased over 25 year ago and have given many haircuts over the years with it, and it still runs like new. Over the years I lost most of my hair and the old machines 000 cut just wasn't short enough for me. So I saw the Balding clipper on Amazon and thought I would give it a try. It cuts to 0 which is as short as you can get without using a straight razor and I can go longer between haircuts. It is very easy to use. It's manufactured with the same quality as my old machine, excellent, and best of all it's made in the USA!
on July 15, 2012
Arrived quickly and without damage as I reasonably expected. No problems--functions flawlessly to date. Adjusted cutting blade so it wouldn't easily cut skin on face--not designed to cut facial hair. Factory setting will easily cut face if not very(!) careful. Now easily knocks down most facial scrub prior to razor shaving. Cutting with and against hair grain gives best results. Saves dulling razors and is quick. I normally shave once every 7-21 days prior or prior to going out in public to conduct business. The kind of experience all Amazon purchases or transactions should be.
on April 17, 2010
I am a balding guy and I like to keep my hair really short and neat. I really need to cut what hair I have weekly, so this was a great solution. I can cut my own hair with this and it looks like a quality and durable product. I've had it for a month now and am 100% pleased. It did come with a couple of guides and the one for the shortest hair (without completely shaving my head bald) was perfect.
on August 10, 2015
These are not the balders i received but the ones i got work good
on January 27, 2016
Second pair I've owned
First ones lasted 5 years
I shave my head twice a week with them
Very close shave
Love em
on May 12, 2013
This is everything I expected, definitely a step up from the lower end versions I've purchased and broken at drugstores over the years. Professional sturdy quality. Gives you that one day after a razor shave look, which is exactly how I like it.
on December 22, 2015
Great clippers
on June 11, 2016
Best clippers I have ever purchased. Close shave. Great product.
on May 12, 2016